My first video editing project. Using windows vista

MttFrog13

Yeah it played smoothly when i watch that video by itself(I have a core 2 duo :grin:), i think it might be because i was recording at a high resolution. My screeen's native resolution is 1440x900 but i changed it down to 1024x768 to make the video not so blurry when i uploaded it and record better. Maybe i should go down to 800x600 next time.

Really nice job. Hope you do another. Lots of useful things going on there.

:iamwithstupid: I would love to see a simple video tutorial for something like TCP optimizer with a testmy logo in the corner. I am not the admin, but if done well enough I bet CA3LE would use it.  :grin2:

that would be cool but i dont use that program. i used to use cablenut on my other computer which has xp but i disabled it because it just didn't really see any improvements cus my connection was really fast and tweaks seemed to make it a little more unstable.  I use a lot of firefox tweaks for speed tho and maybe someone could make a video for that, cablenut, and tcp optimizer.