The SaveNetRadio Coalition

Deltamusic

The future of Internet radio is in immediate danger. If you are a Webcaster, Musician, or just like to listen to internet radio this law will have a dramatic impact on YOU.  Royalty rates for webcasters have been drastically increased by a recent ruling and are due to go into effect on July 15 (retroactive to Jan 1, 2006!). If the increased rates remain unchanged, the majority of webcasters large and small will go bankrupt and silent on this date. Internet radio needs your help! The Internet Radio Equality Act has recently been introduced in both the House (H.R. 2060) and Senate (S. 1353) to save the Internet radio industry. Let your voice be heard. Please call or email your senators and your representative to ask them to co-sponsor the Internet Radio Equality Act by clicking below.

You cannot post such a large image with a link in it. It violates our rules, I am not sure about the rest of this post. I will leave it intact but next time I wouldnt make it seem like such an ad- Shug7272