WOW We Have Come Far

dlewis23

remember 4 megs of ram...??

we have a computer at work that we use to keep a running total of peoples red cell and plasma loss and untill recently it had 16 megs of ram...i just noticed day before yesterday that it was upgraded from windows (ahhh can't remember what was before 98?) anyway it was upgraded to windows 98 and 128 megs of ram :) whoa!! now i can do my tally's and run the calculator at the same time...before it would freeze if i used the calculator at the same time

remember 4 megs of ram...??

we have a computer at work that we use to keep a running total of peoples red cell and plasma loss and untill recently it had 16 megs of ram...i just noticed day before yesterday that it was upgraded from windows (ahhh can't remember what was before 98?) anyway it was upgraded to windows 98 and 128 megs of ram :) whoa!! now i can do my tally's and run the calculator at the same time...before it would freeze if i used the calculator at the same time

I remember intel 286 and 386 at 33MHz with 2mb of sim sticks and 88mb hard drives.

Any one remember the GUI version of MS-DOS  :haha:

I remember intel 286 and 386 at 33MHz with 2mb of sim sticks and 88mb hard drives.

Any one remember the GUI version of MS-DOS  :haha:

yes.. up until recently i still had one around somewhere

and no.. i went from msdos 6.22 to windows 95... no gui for dos.. lol