HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL TESTMY MOMMIES

tdawnaz

Happy Mother's Day to all TMN mommies!! I hope you were as appreciated as I was!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

A special thank you to Aggr3 and my 4 beautiful children for making mine, and my entire weekend perfect!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I got a great meals all three days ( I didn't HAVE to clean up, I merely volunteered too, and that makes all the difference!), I got to be there when two of my sons won both games of their doubleheader, I got to watch 4 runs come in by one of them, and the other got almost home before the batter was out....  :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

I got to go 4 wheeling ( I don't think Aggr3 will want to do that again, if his ankle ever heels  :shocked: LOL), I got to play with the kids, I got to practice baseball with them, and my van looks brand new.  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

I received some beautiful cards and gifts, and I was spoiled rotten...  :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I want Mother's Day again tomorrow!  :2funny:

Thank you to my family, and I hope you all had wonderful Mother's Day's too!

:whaa:........ :shock:  ....... :lol:.......only for American TMN MOM's,

we got ours done and dusted 17th march ,  :lol: ,  thats the one day I get outa my  chair and get my own beer from the fridge ,  :evil6:,

"Mothering Sunday, commonly called "Mothers' Day" in the United Kingdom, has no direct connection to the American practice. It falls on the fourth Sunday of Lent (exactly three weeks before Easter Sunday). It is believed to have originated from the 16th century Christian practice of visiting one's mother church annually,

The United States, Mother's Day was copied from England by social activist Julia Ward Howe after the American Civil War."

:whaa:........ :shock:  ....... :lol:.......only for American TMN MOM's,

we got ours done and dusted 17th march ,  :lol: ,  thats the one day I get outa my  chair and get my own beer from the fridge ,  :evil6:,

:2funny:Guess we get extra then Bro. We get drunk on green drinks that day. The great festive day of St. Patricks day March 17.  :afro: Much better way to spend that or any other day.

:2funny:Guess we get extra then Bro. We get drunk on green drinks that day. The great festive day of St. Patricks day March 17.  :afro: Much better way to spend that or any other day.

:lol: Yeah but , think of old St Patrick , had to share his day with his mom  :evil6:

Mothers day , bah humbug , should give them the purple heart award

" A Purple Heart is authorized for the first wound suffered under conditions indicated above,"  seems about right to me , giving them special treats just makes them lazy IMHO

only Kidding , where would we be without our mums ,

no apple pie or  ironed clean shirt for me :smile2:  so guys I hope you gave them a hug on mothers day ,  and a bottle of J.D. to help them get over the shock  :evil6: