1337 Traffic. :D

Nos7667

i dont think both of you get it  :lol: his traffic usage is LEET this month  :haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha:

i know haha, PeePs thought he was trying to brag or something when he wasnt.

lawl

Thats what peeps gets for being a mean lil shit about it.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: I love it.

:shocked: what the F is "LEET" traffic lol

wow ok, nm i just saw it im an idiot bye im going to work  :cry:

:2funny: :2funny: Sorry I dont normally laugh at people making ass's of themselves (cause I do it alot) but when you make a negative comment to someone in a slightly mean way... and it backfires... :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: Priceless.

Guest PeePs
Thats what peeps gets for being a mean lil S#!t about it.    I love it.

Someone is a little sensitive in their forums (shug). I totally wasnt trying to be an ***, more of an internet hardass because I dominated my bandwidth this week. This thread helped me realize that I'm an internet ****  :cry: .

LEECH

dammit Nos im uploading that crap still, my upload is slow as ****!

Someone is a little sensitive in their forums (shug). I totally wasnt trying to be an ass, more of an internet hardass because I dominated my bandwidth this week. This thread helped me realize that I'm an internet tard  :cry: .

dammit Nos im uploading that crap still, my upload is slow as hell!

Na Im not sensitive, if I thought you were trying to be an asshole your comment would be gone and you would have recieved a pm warning from me. I do it all the time when needed so its no big deal to me. If you get no warining, either in the thread (it will be in red font if a warning) or in pm.. then as far as I am concerned you did nothing wrong. As the rules state clearly "We take the politness rule seriously" and dont think for a second if you posted something and someone was being a jerk to you that I wouldnt deal with it quick.:grin2:

I was just pulling your leg, lighten up, it was very funny though. If you think about it just because someone on the internet can one up you that doesnt mean you have accomplished nothing, so even if you would not have misunderstood it doesnt mean you should knock someone else just because you can do better.  :wink::grin2:

Na Im not sensitive, if I thought you were trying to be an asshole your comment would be gone and you would have recieved a pm warning from me. I do it all the time when needed so its no big deal to me. If you get no warining, either in the thread (it will be in red font if a warning) or in pm.. then as far as I am concerned you did nothing wrong. As the rules state clearly "We take the politness rule seriously" and dont think for a second if you posted something and someone was being a jerk to you that I wouldnt deal with it quick.:grin2:

I was just pulling your leg, lighten up, it was very funny though. If you think about it just because someone on the internet can one up you that doesnt mean you have accomplished nothing, so even if you would not have misunderstood it doesnt mean you should knock someone else just because you can do better.  :wink::grin2:

I'm sensitive. :cry:

Oh and no clue wdf you just said in that last paragraph lol. I don't speak dur da dur language lol. :2funny:

Guest PeePs
Na Im not sensitive, if I thought you were trying to be an ******* your comment would be gone and you would have recieved a pm warning from me. I do it all the time when needed so its no big deal to me. If you get no warining, either in the thread (it will be in red font if a warning) or in pm.. then as far as I am concerned you did nothing wrong. As the rules state clearly "We take the politness rule seriously" and dont think for a second if you posted something and someone was being a jerk to you that I wouldnt deal with it quick.

I was just pulling your leg, lighten up, it was very funny though. If you think about it just because someone on the internet can one up you that doesnt mean you have accomplished nothing, so even if you would not have misunderstood it doesnt mean you should knock someone else just because you can do better. 

rgr that shugster

ps.  i did dominate my bandwidth this week and im scurred of cox right now.

I'm sensitive. :cry:

Oh and no clue wdf you just said in that last paragraph lol. I don't speak dur da dur language lol. :2funny:

Hell I dont even know what it means and I typed it.  :uglystupid2::2funny:

rgr that shugster

ps.  i did dominate my bandwidth this week and im scurred of cox right now.

Id be alot more happy if you were doing it to suddenlink rather than cox.  :-P So I gotta ask, what you downloading?  :haha: :haha:

this thread is so Vb3r1@m3

:321:

:lol: I had to google 1337  :lol:

not for me though , I have enough trouble understanding American corrupted English anyway  :evil6:

Drop the thread? Kill the bad buzz?! :angel:

I guess you have to feel the bad buzz, to apreaciate the good buzz  :shrug:............. :lol:

1337 is nothing new, various methods have been around since the 18 century ,

"Thats a hat and scarf, talking a la mode , it's been around for a harry lime, and not wooden pews, "

This would be fully understood in the UK , especialy East End London cab drivers ,

roughly speaking it translates as

" your having a laugh talking in code, we have been doing that for a long time , and it isn't news, "  :lol: