Free Joost Invites

just-

Guest PeePs

I would love an invite because I'm a internet freak and it looks neat-o (good reason?  :idiot2:

my e-mail is ppfeif135 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks a bunch.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love an invite because I'm a internet freak and it looks neat-o (good reason?  :idiot2:

my e-mail is ppfeif135 at yahoo dot com.

Thanks a bunch.

Sent, but you haft to beg for it. If you open it without begging first I have tiny little men that will assault you in your sleep. :knuppel2:

Please find it in your heart to grant me an invite.  I have read some on the service and their negotiations for content for the service and am curious and would like to give it a try.  If you do grant my wish my email is in my profile, or you may message me at sayten @ g mail dot com.

Thank you.

J

This looks rather intresting. Checked out the forums and stuff I think I wanna give this a try. Oh when it comes to refering people here. Everytime someone either friend of on the net thinks they have virus or spyware issues I always suggest a speedtest first here at testmy.net.  It the first step I always suggest. Of couse plenty more steps after that. So if you would be so kind I would apreciate it. [email protected]

I always remind them even though I may not be around jump in the forums and I am sure someone will be along to help out.

This looks rather intresting. Checked out the forums and stuff I think I wanna give this a try. Oh when it comes to refering people here. Everytime someone either friend of on the net thinks they have virus or spyware issues I always suggest a speedtest first here at testmy.net.  It the first step I always suggest. Of couse plenty more steps after that. So if you would be so kind I would apreciate it. [email protected]

I always remind them even though I may not be around jump in the forums and I am sure someone will be along to help out.

Sent. Show me some love. :cool:

nice, i tried the one that was on digg but never worked, i already got it installed

and uh i like to watch tv, and having everything on the computer is pretty cool.

my email is amishy at gmail dot com

and with the testmy.net thing i even tell people about it in real life, when they ask to find their speed

thanks

nice, i tried the one that was on digg but never worked, i already got it installed

and uh i like to watch tv, and having everything on the computer is pretty cool.

my email is amishy at gmail dot com

and with the testmy.net thing i even tell people about it in real life, when they ask to find their speed

thanks

Sent! Enjoy!

Hey Just I would like to see what Joost is all about.  :grin2:

If you could kindly send me an invite I would greatly appreciate it. All my friends know about testmy everytime something messed up with their internet I go here and do a test.  :haha:

My email is sparticus013 at gmail.com

Thanks a lot man!