WTF!!!! TWC Capped Me AGAIN!

Ever since TW took over for Adelphia, I have had nothing but problems with these dumbasses. Im paying for the Extreme package but still receiving standard speeds. The first couple months they took over for Adelphia, I realized that they capped my upload at 512. I called and complained and what do they do? Send over a retarded tech guy that cuts the ends of my cable cords, replace splitters and reboots my modem to only find that my speed still didnt budge. I told them that sending someone out wouldnt fix nothing if my speed has been capped at the main branch or whoever controls the speeds. Well a few months later, my speeds increased and I was truely getting the 10/1 speeds as im suppose to. Now just 3 days ago these dumbasses capped me once again. I called, complained and they send another retarded tech guy that repeats the same process even after I explained to them on the phone that sending someone wouldnt fix nothing. I guess they fill if they cut ends off of cables and replace splitters that for people that dont know whats going on, it would look like their actually doing something but for someone who knowsthat they have been capped, it just makes them look stupid as hell. I wish I had another choice but Im stuck with these idiots.

yah, I know your pain...lol

I just got off the phone once again with these dumbasses and I got transferred 3 different times. The second guy was actually informative and knew what I was talking about. The other 2 I guess were reading off their manual asking me to clear my temp. internet files, reboot my modem, clear my cookies, ect ect..lmao...WTF!? Then the last guy gonna tell me, well just reboot your pc and give it about 2 days....lmmfao! He said" if your still experiencing the same problems in 2 days then we will have to go a step further ". I said " A step further in 2 days? Lets go as many steps as possible right now " he then said that they went the furthest they could go today.

I started to get upset because these people who they call tech support know absolutely nothing about the field their in. I said " Look, ive been on the run around for 2-3 days, Cant one of you guys just move my connection from the 8mbit/512kbps back to my original 10mbit/1mbit connection that i had 3 days ago " He said, theirs nothing they can do, its not like they can press a button and all of sudden mov my bandwidth back to where it was " HUH? then hell tha hell was I moved backed down?

I want to cancel this service so f**king bad cause im paying $180 a month and getting sh**ty speeds.

Well that does suck the big one!  The only thing that I can thing of would be that the new ISP does not offer the package that you previously had.  With take overs abd what not the ISPs are bot required, or at least I dont think they are, to continue offering what your previous ISP did. 

So that leaves the question what can you d to fix the problem...  I would start with calling customer service, not tech support, and discuess the possibility of either moving to a package that they can support or being credited for poor service.  By chance do you have the orignal contract that was signed with Adelphia?  There might be a clause regarding performance. 

Well Swimmer, I took your advice and it backfired on me..hahahah

I called and said that I was going to leave the company and switch over to directtv for my TV occomadations and that I was gonna downgrade from the Extreme package to the Standard package in hopes to catch their attention and try to keep me as a customer ( Ive been with them for 7 years plus and pay $180 a month ). Well without no fight at all the lady says " Ok, I will cacel your service now and I will downgrade your intenet connection to Standard, is there anything else I can help you with?" ...hahahaha ... well with me not REALLY having directtv installed or even set for an installation appointment I had to stall her and say " Well, directtv wont be here till 5 days from now so ill call back when I get everything installed so I can cancel my service "...haha.. She then downgraded me from Extreme to Standard ( which is the speeds im getting anyway ). She asked me to test my connection and their the exact same as if I never even had Extreme :(

to make a long sory short, I ended up talking to her for about 30 mins and got her to send an email to the soop at the local office and have them investigate why my speeds are so slow. So as of right now, she talked me back into keeping the Extreme and promised everything would be straightened out by tomorrow..hahaha...Lets see how things go :/

127945974.png

I only used that because according to textmy.net, i had a 60000Mbit connection...lol.. i know i probally gotta clear my cookies or delete my internet files but i really dont feel like remembering all the user/pass combos that i use..lol

Im basically getting the 8mbit/512kbps which would be fine if i wasnt recieving the 10/1 package for the last 5 months.

I tried calling about Verizon Fios but they dont offer it in my area, yet they offer it like 5 mins away....pfffft.

I had 10/1 for the last 4-5 months until up to 5 days ago. When I spoke to one person who actually knew what he was talking about, he said some areas only get 8/512 and some get 10/1. He said he would check and when he came bck to the phone he said " Yes, your area should have the 10/1 package and it seems as if someone has reverted your package to the 8/512 and for what reason, I dont know "

• 2 weeks later...