new computer upgrades

sean5900xt

I just order some new computer upgrades to get my comp ready for some good pc games coming out and i wanted to make sure the motherboard and memory would work together. I order the following motherboard http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16813138026  ,and this memory  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16820145573 ,and a Athlon 64 X2 5400 +. I thought that the memory i was ordering was ddr2 800 but its to late to change it now because its been shiped and will be here tuesday. I think it will work with that motherboard since the motherboard supports up to ddr 2 800 and that memory i ordered ddr 2 675. Just wondering if you guys know, thanks for the help. If it wont work ill have to RMA the memory and order some other kind  :icon_pale:

ok thanks i appreciate the quick reply. I cant wait to get the new hardware. Right now I have a single core Athlon 64 3200 +  and 1 gig ddr memory, I am hopping this upgrade will make my computer feel alot more snappy with windows vista. Next upgrade will be the video card.

right now iam just running the 32 bit, i've heard that 64 bit has some bad compatibility problems with games, don't know if thats still true or not. But i think this will help alot. Also forgot to say that i ordered two of those sticks of memory so ill have 2GB of ram this time so that should help alot to. Do you think its a good idea to run 64 bit vista if your going to be gaming?

I see a lot of games still that same 32-bit only. I am waiting to go to 64-bit until the compatibility gets better myself. Very good choice to go with the dual cores though. I saw a big boost in performance whenever I went dual core. Not to sure about in games, but in other use. Like I can run a spyware/antivirus scan and *gasp* my computer will still function lol. :cheesy:

Right now I have a single core Athlon 64 3200 + 

Nice rig , I have a 2.5 athlon are you interested in selling  the 3.2  ?

P.M if you are interested ?,

BTW , sorry if this breaks the forum rules ? ,.  :shrug:, but I need to upgrade this box ,