MMORPG Tibia

Junerian

:2funny: same. i was like. why would someone start this thread lol

Starship , IMHO ,TMN needs all the threads it can get these days  :evil6:

and Junerian 's thread was a straight one , somebody might be playing it ,

as you can see from my loser score it isnt me , but then I play no games anyway ,

born to be a miserable old git me ,  :lol:

lol i agree that tmn has had less posts lately, but when you said to look at your loser score i didnt get too far away from that...i got like an 80 something (i dont remember exactly).

:2funny: I am feeling better allready  :evil6:.....80 .......you must try harder Starship  :grin2: any one get 100 , on the loser score ?

while we wait for the Tibia gamers to show ,

thanks again Junerian , I have saved your links , yeah the German server is only 300 miles from here , America is 3000 miles away , :evil2:

I will check it all out  tommorow , as it is now 24.00 in the UK , Friday the 25 of May  :lol: 

thanks again Junerian , I have saved your links , yeah the German server is only 300 miles from here , America is 3000 miles away , :evil2:

I will check it all out  tommorow , as it is now 24.00 in the UK , Friday the 25 of May  :lol: 

Sounds good yeah never let them play a USA server though big mistake :/. German all the way  :cool: Ha rather late, mk.