IN REMEMBRANCE OF THEM

elinvesti8

Being a 23 year retired Marine I love the patriotic theme. Please let us not forget our fallen brothers and sisters in all the wars they fought in to keep our country the best place to live on this earth. No political speeches just remembrance of them. For those of you from other countries we love you too.

Being a 23 year retired Marine I love the patriotic theme. Please let us not forget our fallen brothers and sisters in all the wars they fought in to keep our country the best place to live on this earth. No political speeches just remembrance of them. For those of you from other countries we love you too.

:thumbsup: I agree with all of that. :occasion14:

:brave: Is not free.

I second that.

:icon_thumleft::iamwithstupid: completley agree.

I am asking America to remember our soldiers by making sure that when they are sent to war that it is justified beyond a reasonable doubt. 

wish that would be the cause all the time. i know its not sometimes, but in acts of war we must remember who were sent to fight for us anyways.  :grin2: GO TROOPS  :grin2:

Tomorrow , I will spill drink for those who have fallen.

i won't spill it...but i will down one for all our men and won who've ever served...and say...

thx for risking it all for me and mine...

is spilling a drink a tradition of some sort...??

i won't spill it...but i will down one for all our men and won who've ever served...and say...

thx for risking it all for me and mine...

is spilling a drink a tradition of some sort...??

sorry for not following this , is it a sort of remembrance day for those fallen in war ? ( we have ours in the UK on the 11 hour on the 11 month )  anyway , they have my respect ,

to loose your life for your country , has to be the ultimate sacrifice , and should never be forgot by those that gained freedom  from that loss , IMHO

sorry for not following this , is it a sort of remembrance day for those fallen in war ? ( we have ours in the UK on the 11 hour on the 11 month )  anyway , they have my respect ,

to loose your life for your country , has to be the ultimate sacrifice , and should never be forgot by those that gained freedom  from that loss , IMHO

you are correct roco, it is a remembrance for those fallen and are serving for our country.

This is how it goes. I was confused, so I figured to share with others who might be lost.

Veterans Day is largely intended to thank living veterans for their service, to acknowledge that their contributions...

Memorial Day, originally called Decoration Day, is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service.

:smiley:

The American people should not only do what I am asking of them but need to so our brothers and sisters do not die in vain.

As long as there are true Americans, like those who defend her,and those who commemorate them, there can be no death in vain.

Regardless of the negative political malarkey pushed by the opposing party and there cronies.

As long as there are true Americans, like those who defend her,and those who commemorate them, there can be no death in vain.

Regardless of the negative political malarkey pushed by the opposing party and there cronies.

...and the negative media crap also.  :tickedoff: Media sucks.

...and the negative media crap also.  :tickedoff: Media sucks.

Yep ! the general population gets the part , and strictly the part that the elite's want them to here, therefore it becomes a virtual reality to many.And they are only in it for the money value. As many people are believers in what there Friends and or favorite channel spews out. You have to take much in to sort out the truth for yourself.

I think this topics deserves to get more run. I took my son with his Cub Scout pack to a memorial cemetary and we placed flags on all the graves. It was really good for him to know why we celebrate Memorial Day. It now has a meaning for him instead of just another day off. Gone, but never forgotten!