Tell Swimmer thanks, then how he sucks.

Shug7272

If you have not noticed Swimmer has been hard at work on some great tutorials. If they have helped you tell him thanks. If you have an idea you would like him to cover throw it up here. Im not saying he will do it, but ideas are always great.

Great job Swimmer man.  :icon_thumleft:

you know shug, some guy said he just was on vacation and from texas today and started talking about a forum today online and pulled out a palm pilot...i was like...wtf, there is no chance this is the guy but "hey are you on testmy.net?"  lol he was like No but i've been there. i was like....are you a member? he goes no, do you think you know me? i was like i thought you reminded me of a guy named shug7272. LOLOL

you know shug, some guy said he just was on vacation and from texas today and started talking about a forum today online and pulled out a palm pilot...i was like...wtf, there is no chance this is the guy but "hey are you on testmy.net?"  lol he was like No but i've been there. i was like....are you a member? he goes no, do you think you know me? i was like i thought you reminded me of a guy named shug7272. LOLOL

:haha: :haha: That would have been absolutely dope. For future reference I dont use palm pilots... I look enough like a douche as it is.  :grin2:

WTF!!!!  :buck2:

shug what are you trying to get this kid to do.....

:haha: :haha:

Sorry bout the douche thing :cry2:

Crap - lets drink to our fallen comrades.

Shug, do what you gotta do.

You lost me there.  :undecided:

:haha: exactly wat i thought when isaw that.

and ok shug. i will remember that if i see you i wont expect a palm pilot :evil6:

Dont forget Ill be fat too. Maybe wearing my "I hate fat people shirt". :evil6:

Dont forget Ill be fat too. Maybe wearing my "I hate fat people shirt". :evil6:

awesome. that would be pretty sweet if that guy was u though....would be a crazy coincidence...and btw i saw the guy when i was taking bacon to the breakfast buffet i was stocking up  :haha: would have been perfect timing :evil6:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

do you and your wife have matching shirts.

NO WAY dlewis. his wife has the "no fat chicks" shirt :evil6:      JK.