Top Secret Microsoft Product To Launch At Midnight

Shug7272

Umm...shugg cell phones have an off switch, and if it is my wife I just do not answer if I do not want to talk. Same as at home.  :evil:

Yea but if I had one work would expect me to answer it. This way I can honestly say "I dont have one."  :grin2:

The added goodies for networking, and complete disc backup, the encryption tools,  and the way Vista runs smoother make it a better deal than XP. have other people had probs getting it installed and working right? yeah. but that was the case with XP too. My install of Vista Ultimate went off flawlessly, and went twice as fast as a normal XP install, it boots faster, runs faster and shuts down and resumes faster than XP.

Its just an all around nicer platform. i am impressed with Vista. i put it on here because with a brand new hard drive, and a great little puter, XP was still giving me hiccups and fits trying to run the things i wanted to run and Vista, right out of the box, Runs all the things i wanted and runs em flawlessly.

I heard the horror stories and thats why i waited this long to put it on. but when XP crashed for no good reason about three weeks ago, again, that was the last dang straw. I dumped it that day, and installed Vista. didnt install basic, or home premium i installed Ultimate with all its little background stuff and addons. and even on a laptop, it runs awesome. infact on a laptop with enough ram and system specs i FAR prefer it to XP, because of the added mobility support, wireless extras and support, and security features like bitlocker. granted i have better aftermarket software for that sort of thing (encryption) but not everyone does. and the abiltiy to completely back up and make a duplicate image of your hard drive is nice too. dont need to go out and buy norton ghost now.

Vista is a great OS. not everyone likes it, but my experience has been totally positive.

dude....vista is not xp + 50 dollars worth of eye candy

Respect what your saying. Just firmly disagree with it. But like I said. Can only hope microsofts new os release is better. I am trying hard to like vista. Use it all I can. Just nothing overly impressed with considering the cost of it.

yeah i paid a lot less. thats part of why i like it so much. XP came with the laptop, and school gave me an almost free copy of Vista Ultimate. a legit copy. so i have Vista Ultimate and i got it for almost nothing through school. i got the top of the line version and paid peanuts for it. i didnt shell out much cash, and the operating system has been just awesome for me. im not bragging, im just saying, i didnt take the hit that most did, so i dont have that influencing me either. Vista is awesome. and the cost made it even sweeter.

ev

Yea but if I had one work would expect me to answer it. This way I can honestly say "I dont have one."  :grin2:

well, solve it this way. as the message for your voicemail put something that sounds from the network, like

"we are sorry, we are experiencing technical difficulties and all cirtcuits are busy at the moment. please try to contact the number you have dialed at a later time."

:twisted: