What happened to the graphs?

About a year ago - when you searched your results in the database - you used to get the raw data back as well as little green / red graphs that showed you the last 30 days trend for both uploads and downloads.  What happened to these graphs and can we get them to come back please?  As an improvement - I'd LOVE to see the option where you could change the range of the graphs (say, instead of just monthly, show weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly trends as an option to generate).  Thanks,

Shawn

Welcome  slemay,

ok I am not sure about those graphs because i haven't ever used them honestly. but you say it was about a year ago? depending on the exact amount of time ago, it could have been lost in the TMN crash of 2006. so when someone who has been here longer than i have reads this, i'm sure you'll get a definite answer.

• 4 weeks later...

You may try going to http://www.testmy.net/tools/database/host_stats.php and check there. I have had to start using another service as TMN no longer supports mediacom as a host. I have sent messages and asked in many post but have not gotten any response. Yes there was a crash in Dec 06 but this is almost July 07. Seems there has been a loss of intrest in maintaining the speedtest section of TMN. Not much use to me when I can;t benchmark my test with my host. :cussing:

Sorry they don't support your host anymore... I'm not aware of any other sites that did this service (allowing it to take the tests automatically and then graph them).  BUT - the graphs are still missing... and I just checked the Database page and it does clearly state:

"This tool allows you to pull 30 day graph, 7 day graph, all tests details and 30 day test details from either ip address, comp_id, username, affiliate id or test id."

So I'm still sitting here waiting for one of the ops to pop in and say what's going on...

All it says is there have not been any test run on mchsi. The errors I show appear as mysql faults. Had to take the links to TMN on all my pages. Wish it could get fixed.Have sent many messages to Ca3le but have not heard from him since New Years! I quit trying!

I have been using this....147141694.png

No - previous to the crash (I guess), it used to show us a 30 day graph that went day by day and showed what you averaged.  It was great when you had a months worth of data in it to take a quick glance and see what days were slower or faster than others.

That is the right address but when I try with it comes up with this..

Your host is mchsi.com

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/database/host_stats.php on line 396

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/database/host_stats.php on line 397

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/database/host_stats.php on line 400

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/database/host_stats.php on line 401

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/database/host_stats.php on line 404

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/database/host_stats.php on line 405

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Unable to save result set in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/database/host_stats.php on line 407

Warning: mysql_fetch_row(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/testmyn/public_html/tools/database/host_stats

I'm thinking this replaced those graphs for some reason or another.

http://www.testmy.net/tools/database/db_search.php?type=user&q=mudmanc4

I'm not sure about mchsi.com , but hang in there guy's, lets see what he has to say about it. Check back , I Pm'd him asking to have a look at this thread. This is his life, so I'm sure he'll reply soon.

Ah yes , I remember that , let me see If I can find it. I do however remember that a couple   of years ago.

True - I have been on this site for quite a few years now... but I'm positive this was less than a year ago that those existed.  I hope he can get them back - or maybe do something better?  :smile2:

The graphs were very helpful to me as I was able to prove to my isp that there was a problem in my area. I had over a 1000 test in my database at the time. I made a copy of my stats and the problem was resolved with my isp and I am now quite happy. Have found a lot of mchsi users that no longer come here.

I first inquired about this back in Jan in another post.

http://www.testmy.net/t-18180.msg204073#msg204073

I haven't heard anything from Ca3le, I know he is in the middle of a big change for testmy.net , . His time may very well be taken by this change post # 16 http://www.testmy.net/forum/index.php?topic=19902.msg226763#msg226763

So please be patient , and I'm sure he'll reply soon on these threads

http://www.testmy.net/t-19701

http://www.testmy.net/t-18180.msg204073#msg204073