A+ certification

after takeing computer repair this year at my high school

i took the A+ certification pass both tests now i have my A+ certification

just wondering if anyone else has it

Congrats man, I to have A+ and Network+ for about the last ten years. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I am now working s a service supervisor for a large ISP and it has served me very well.

Congrats man, I too have A+ and Network+ for about the last ten years. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have. I am now working s a service supervisor for a large ISP and it has served me very well.

ya my plan for next year is to get my network+ sad part the teacher that did it at my school is leaving this year now i have to take the class at an airport :(

after takeing computer repair this year at my high school

i took the A+ certification pass both tests now i have my A+ certification

just wondering if anyone else has it

I don't have A+, i have others that my company paid for me to get and it was a complete wast of my time  :haha:

A+ is a great first cert, and a great way to get your foot in the door.  The other CompTIA certs are good as well, but A+ is most commonly saught after by employers, I find.  My advice, keep it up and get as many certs as you can.  Remember, when it comes down to it, and employer will usually pick the person with the cert over the person without one.