laggin mouse scrolling.... how can i fix?

jaml311

when ever i scroll down the page it goes down and sort of lags in peices  instead of goin smoothly

ne one have any of advice on how to fix this

take the plate off the bottom of your mouse and clean out the lint in there

:2funny:

Control + alt + del , then click task manager, click the performance tab, and see at the least, what percentage or your processor is being used,  as well as your memory, you may as starship stated, check for something running w/o your permission. 

First use smooth scrolling in your browser.. If you are using Firefox... Tool | Options | Advanced.. Then check the smooth scrolling option..  The other thing would be to download the drivers for your mouse.  The only "Program" that I know of would be logitech's SetPoint or Microsoft intellitype application.

That's probably your problem, had the same and then realized that Windows didnt recognise my graphics card and thus was running integrated graphics, resulting in the same result that you have now.

About the info you just gave, that's not your graphics card, but i'l look your computer up and see if I can find it.

Edit: Your vid card is a ATI Mobility Radeon. You can download and install the required drivers by filling out the appropriate information here: http://ati.amd.com/support/driver.html

and by downloading and installing the driver they propose. If there is something you are unsure about, feel free to post.