New Speedtest Score Signature!

CA3LE

The new speedtest score signature is online!

Please give thanks to dlewis23 for the artwork.  I'm still waiting on the TTF font file to change the words at the top, for right now it will say 'download' on all test types but this will be changed soon.

Sorry about the delay getting this online, a nasty (and I mean naaaaasty) stomach flu has been going through my family.  But as soon as I was all better (now) I get it online for you guys.

If you're already using a signature and want to switch to the new one all you have to do is add the number 2 to the link, see the example below.

Original

http://www.testmy.net/share-CIQMSON3W&dual=yes&q2=N0P7EMDCZ
Change to...
http://www.testmy.net/share2-CIQMSON3W&dual=yes&q2=N0P7EMDCZ

Notice the number 2 after the word 'share' --- just add that and it will change over.  ;-)

As for people needing new ones, you will see a link at the bottom of the results page that will take you to the creation page, by default it will create your image with the new style.  But for those of you that like the old one there is a radio button under a section called "Image Type", you only need to click the bubble that says "testmy.net original" and the script will take care of the rest for you.

Enjoy, and let me know if you see any bugs or if you need anything else :)

- Damon

P.S.  An example of the new version can be seen in my signature below!  :-P

Sorry about the delay getting this online, a nasty (and I mean naaaaasty) stomach flu has been going through my family.  But as soon as I was all better (now) I get it online for you guys.

CA3LE

Thanks for sprucing up the score.    :grin2:

and many thanks for not getting online and spreading that stomach flu, we don't need bad bugs.  :grin:

Please give thanks to dlewis23 for the artwork.  I'm still waiting on the TTF font file to change the words at the top, for right now it will say 'download' on all test types but this will be changed soon.

If you're already using a signature and want to switch to the new one all you have to do is add the number 2 to the link, see the example below.

Original

http://www.testmy.net/share-CIQMSON3W&dual=yes&q2=N0P7EMDCZ
Change to...
http://www.testmy.net/share2-CIQMSON3W&dual=yes&q2=N0P7EMDCZ

Notice the number 2 after the word 'share' --- just add that and it will change over.  ;-)

As for people needing new ones, you will see a link at the bottom of the results page that will take you to the creation page, by default it will create your image with the new style.  But for those of you that like the old one there is a radio button under a section called "Image Type", you only need to click the bubble that says "testmy.net original" and the script will take care of the rest for you.

Enjoy, and let me know if you see any bugs or if you need anything else :)

- Damon

P.S.  An example of the new version can be seen in my signature below!  :-P

Stomach flu going through the family huh... kissing cousins? I didnt know you did that in Arizona.  :haha: Seriously though thanks to D and CA3LE for getting it up. It looks great.  :grin2:

Stomach flu going through the family huh... kissing cousins? I didnt know you did that in Arizona.  :haha: Seriously though thanks to D and CA3LE for getting it up. It looks great.  :grin2:

thank god for airborne

Yea i thought they only did that in your neighborhood  :haha: :haha: :haha:.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Ok fine ill give ya some credit, if you stop doing you know what with you know who.  :uglystupid2:

FINE!!!!!!  :tickedoff:

"D", don't put up with that Suck Ass Bitch trying to steal your work!!!!

How did you know my nickname?  :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch: :icon_rr: