Motorola V551

Odysseus_____

i have a Motorola V551! i just got it a couple weeks ago

so far its pretty good, although i dont have the datacable and stuff

and also, 1 other thing i dont really like about it is i cant find any faceplates for it  :(

but the phone itself is great, address book could be a little better, but thats only a minor thing

and the battery life is good too, lasts for quite a while, although i stick it on the charger every night just cause im used to it

oh yea...if u wanna play games...v551 only comes with 1, and its a demo  :icon_pale:

but the phone is good, its got video, camera, voice recording, internet access, bluetooth, calendar, just lots of stuff

motorola_v551_5.jpg

:) Yeah I have that phone, although I have never tried to use it for the net, I have used another phone a couple of times just to say I did it. IMO using cellies for this purpose doesn't work very well, but in an emergency it is kinda cool......anyway good luck with the phone it has worked fine 4me except the pic quality isn't that great it is acceptable. Truth is I got it to make calls and for that it works fine, all the bells, whistles and gongs are fun to have but not something  I ever use..... :)

8) Microwave

:) Yeah I have that phone, although I have never tried to use it for the net, I have used another phone a couple of times just to say I did it. IMO using cellies for this purpose doesn't work very well, but in an emergency it is kinda cool......anyway good luck with the phone it has worked fine 4me except the pic quality isn't that great it is acceptable. Truth is I got it to make calls and for that it works fine, all the bells, whistles and gongs are fun to have but not something