My own ISP

meep

The moral of the story is not to make fun of someone if they have less than you. Be happy for them for what they have and most of all be happy with yourself instead of trying to tear someone else down because you are miserable.

:iamwithstupid: Good way to live life... I like this.  :grin2: I hope nobody here was really making fun of people or tearing them down. If so...  :knuppel2: :knuppel2: We dont do that kindergarden shit here. I misspelled kindergarten  :evil6:

Uhh, I may be out of line , nothing new lol, but did it occur to anyone that it's remotely possible this member of TMN , could possibly be a bit green? We all were green at one point , and sometimes say things unbeknownst  <( is that a word? ) to them that they simply have a bad ass connection, and may be a bit confused ? or did I miss something ?

Uhh, I may be out of line , nothing new lol, but did it occur to anyone that it's remotely possible this member of TMN , could possibly be a bit green? We all were green at one point , and sometimes say things unbeknownst  <( is that a word? ) to them that they simply have a bad ass connection, and may be a bit confused ? or did I miss something ?

Hear, Hear!!!

i agree.

but if you stand next to your yugo and brag about your ferrari you /will/ be laughed at.

Your absolutely right. I've been a complete ass out of jealously. I wish i had a super bad-ass internet connection too! Than mabey i too could impress the lady's with my elite downloading skillz and burned mixed cd's in under 20 minutes.

Ah yes, than id be living the high life along with 8 fiber in the basement guy , and the folks that truly believe the lives they create online.  :smitten:

My day will come, i have faith!  :laughing7:

Disclaimer: I know im a sarcastic asshole, no need for flame wars or controversy of any kind. Just accept that i have accepted this fact and the world continues to spin, thusly, folks begin to realize that fighting on the net is like winning the special Olympics. Think about it.