Copyright owners dont like me.

Nos7667

Yeah I prolly shouldnt torrent things but I do. But this is the last time I ever torrent a movie. This movie is a very old movie too I didnt even think they would be watching, but they were.

Notice of Action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act

Abuse Incident Number:      NA0000003504675

Report Date/Time:          Fri, 8 Jun 2007 00:26:14 -0700

*Address,name deleted*

Dear Comcast High-Speed Internet Subscriber:

Comcast has received a notification by a copyright owner, or its authorized

agent, reporting an alleged infringement of one or more copyrighted works made

on or over Comcast's High-Speed Internet service (the 'Service').  The copyright

owner has identified the Internet Protocol ('IP') address associated with your

Service account at the time as the source of the infringing works.  The works

identified by the copyright owner in its notification are listed below.  Comcast

reminds you that use of the Service (or any part of the Service) in any manner

that constitutes an infringement of any copyrighted work is a violation of

Comcast's Acceptable Use Policy and may result in the suspension or termination

of your Service account.

If you have any questions regarding this notice, you may direct them to Comcast in

writing by sending a letter or e-mail to:

Comcast Legal Response Center

Comcast Cable Communications, LLC

650 Centerton Road

Moorestown, NJ 08057 U.S.A.

Phone: (856) 317-7272

Fax: (856) 317-7319

E-mail: [email protected]

For more information regarding Comcast's copyright infringement policy,

procedures, and contact information, please read our Acceptable Use Policy by

clicking on the Terms of Service link at http://www.comcast.net.

Sincerely,

Comcast Legal Response Center

Copyright work(s) identified in the notification of claimed infringement:

Title:  Twister

Infringement Source:  BitTorrent

Initial Infringement Timestamp:  26 May 2007 00:25:24 GMT

Recent Infringement Timestamp: 2 Jun 2007 16:30:22 GMT

Infringer Username: 

Infringing Filename:  TWISTER

Infringing File size:  4624852023

Infringers IP Address:  68.60.78.139

Infringers DNS Name: c-68-60-78-139.hsd1.mi.comcast.net

Infringing URL: http://tracker.dvdquorum.es:2710/announce

It don't look good!

I had this happen about a year ago. Nothing happend, Im not just blowing this off but I think its going to be the same thing this time. I stopped torrenting for a whole year after this happend and thats what im gonna do again.

Wow that really suck the big one...  Were you encrypting your torrent traffic?  I really didnt think Comcast was watching traffic..

I prolly was encrypting the traffic, I also was reporting a different IP to the tracker.

ah yes , thats why you gotta love dc++ ( direct connect) .  =] Its just direct p2p file sharing, in large hubs. No trackers, no names of items, no way to track " copywrite" shit.  :2funny:  Its person to person , but not mass distribution. Its just person to person ,  but with alot of persons in a large " chat room " ;)

Will say not to many people from america torrent much of anything. They may bring it down but putting it up is a bad idea if you reside in america.

I would be willing to bet they would so love to get ahold of axxo. That person is da person with torrents. He so loves to share. Thats What I hear anyway.

• 7 months later...

Heh thanks.I'll enjoy my stay.Yeah i slowed down on seeding myself.I do know and heard that downloading a torrent isn't as bad as the seeding.See what i think and it's also sad is when a website is up that offers millions of torrents.You have full access to the torrents.So if it's so illegal why dont they go after the website masters or something.I just don't get it Lol

Heh thanks.I'll enjoy my stay.Yeah i slowed down on seeding myself.I do know and heard that downloading a torrent isn't as bad as the seeding.See what i think and it's also sad is when a website is up that offers millions of torrents.You have full access to the torrents.So if it's so illegal why dont they go after the website masters or something.I just don't get it Lol

Last I read on here they constantly do, but they continually move. Last I heard Pirate Bay moved to Sweden, or was that out...anyway, they travel threir server or whatever all the time. A crafty business for sure.  :evil: