UDP Tweaks for gaming?

0lie

UDP is stateless..  Meaning that the traffic is just sent out and forgot about.  There is no error checking or ack/nak responces about the packets sent.  Therefore I doubt there is anything that can be done..

is there ANYTHING I mean ANYTHING except to get a higher internet connection accept for Cable for that is not available here that I can do to make my lead smaller so I don't have to aim ahead of them so much just to kill them for Halo PC?

STOP SPAMMING WOW!!!... seriously I hate when people spam and say nothing EVERN IN THE WRONG POST. I can't stant TESTMY... people should have consequences for it.

Notice how there isnt many spammers compared to other forums, apparently were doing something right.. And if you Cant stand TESTMY why are you here then? Please relax.

how can u not say thers hardly any spammers because within 10 minutes 2 people posted about somthing random... I really don't know why people do this.. I think its to show off how dumb they accually are. PLEASE NO MORE SPAMMING. now to my previous question.

STOP SPAMMING WOW!!!... seriously I hate when people spam and say nothing EVERN IN THE WRONG POST. I can't stant TESTMY... people should have consequences for it.

I know i'm not part of this thread but...

dude please relax. Some topics arent serious to begin with so thats why they are derailed. but honestly for spamming, this site has little. so just relax and please dont talk bad about testmy on its own forum....thank you.  :wink2:

ever since I joined this "testmy" site there have been fucking spammers spamming every little thread I make and its getting on my nerves. PLEASE ADMINS* make a punishment for spamming... one week ban from site or from being able to login? 2 weeks if 2nd time for spamming and 2 months if 3rd? idk.

Seriously....relax man, its a public forum - its here as a privilege to you and others, not as a right - if there is need for disciplinary action of some kind, TMN mods take care of it promptly....otherwise, don't worry and don't let this kinda stuff get to you

I love Spam and eggs!

:grin:

Seriously....relax man, its a public forum - its here as a privilege to you and others, not as a right - if there is need for disciplinary action of some kind, TMN mods take care of it promptly....otherwise, don't worry and don't let this kinda stuff get to you

:iamwithstupid::icon_thumleft: exactly

• CA3LE locked this topic