Messin Around today - Propel Bomb

Nos7667

Haha , sounded like a pop gun from the vid , you need somethin that goes BOOM !

Very cool  none the less.

The mic on my camera is very high quality, It kinda condenses the sound so it sounds nice. It was actually very loud. Ill try to film one with my digital camera as a comparison.

Try filling a Plastic Bag with Oxygen & acetylene  with a electric cord in the bag and plug it in. I guarantee that will not be a pussy bomb.

Lol I have put acetylene in a plastic bottle and lit it with a blowtorch before. Great fun. :grin2: Smart? Probably not. But great fun.  :cheesy:

Guest kamil234

Lol I have put acetylene in a plastic bottle and lit it with a blowtorch before. Great fun. :grin2: Smart? Probably not. But great fun.  :cheesy:

my dad used to do that except he filled garbage bags with acetylene and ran a fuse to the bag  :grin:

This is not intended as a buzz killer, but...Just be careful. Depending on where you live it could be a misdemeanor or a felony to set those things off. The charge is something like "Possession and detonation of an Explosive Destructive Device" Just remember when you are arrested by the nice policeman and are given your Miranda Warning, always confess.  HA HA HA HA.

This is not intended as a buzz killer, but...Just be careful. Depending on where you live it could be a misdemeanor or a felony to set those things off. The charge is something like "Possession and detonation of an Explosive Destructive Device" Just remember when you are arrested by the nice policeman and are given your Miranda Warning, always confess.  HA HA HA HA.

Unless my cows are going to turn me in I don't think I have much to worry about lol. :grin2: I live in the middle of nowhere. :cool: