This video may lower your I.Q

Ryan314

so this is what kids spend their time in school with these days?

:lol: Reso.... , give the kids a break it's creative , don't be a Luddite http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luddite

I thought this was amazing .although I live in the  society1000 years back :evil6: the swinging of the mace ( original weapon, not the wimpy spray ) looked good , but inaccurate , it is swung under arm ,

below the shield . to get the place where it really hurts  :shocked:........ :smile2:

Sorry you departed early Ryan , but you did it with style :lol:

my vote  :icon_thumright:

you tube is so rubbish to me lately

always lagging and buffering is this just with me ?

you tube is OK for me squire, with my Humble 2Mbps connection ,

so this is what kids spend their time in school with these days?

By that do you mean real skills instead of the other bullshit they teach. All that crap I said I would not use as an adult, when I was a kid.... well I dont use most of it.  :uglystupid2:

By that do you mean real skills instead of the other bullshit they teach. All that crap I said I would not use as an adult, when I was a kid.... well I dont use most of it.  :uglystupid2:

:smile2: Shugs , I ride shotgun on your view , School taught me which knife ,fork and spoon to use , and to play the violin , but F**k all about earning a living in the real world , I lost about 10 years because of that ,  :evil6:

so more power to Ryan and his Vid  , 

:smile2: Shugs , I ride shotgun on your view , School taught me which knife ,fork and spoon to use , and to play the violin , but F**k all about earning a living in the real world , I lost about 10 years because of that ,  :evil6:

so more power to Ryan and his Vid  , 

Kinda sad... all the filler bs they "teach" our kids in school.

Kinda sad... all the filler bs they "teach" our kids in school.

I guess this is because the world today is changing so fast , teacher training is now,

10 years out of date time they hit the class room , F***k I was taught sea shanties from the 18 century, when the Rolling Stones had arrived , :shocked: