Good little watch..

Swimmer

sorry for the double post , just found this from the same series

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0A8KGMgq8

"For all the people that say she doesn't have talent, she does. She may not have the best voice, but its amazing for her age. She is pitch perfect, she hits everynote just right. And she brings heart into the song. So what if she's only six years old? That's what makes it so amazing. "

quote ,abercrombieeeee,

wow...just right thru ya and makes ur heart swell...some opera does that to me...feels like a thrill...i like him...

EDIT: just watched that little girl too...omg...she's great...and all that at 6...what's her voice gonna be like when she's older??

wow...just right thru ya and makes ur heart swell...some opera does that to me...feels like a thrill...i like him...

EDIT: just watched that little girl too...omg...she's great...and all that at 6...what's her voice gonna be like when she's older??

:cry2: Connie the 6 year old is estimated to make

the guy is great. opera isn't my muzac of choice either but he sounded ok. and the little girl has a bright future ahead if her mom gets it right.

:grin2: Reso the only clasical music that stirs me is the black forest overture ,

heavily under the influnce of  :occasion14: I took a midnight stroll , into the forest,

in January 82 , I got came out a changed man , and sober  :evil6:,