SCAM EMAIL

Alline

Has anyone else recieved an email from a member by the name of Tony Edmond who is claiming to be a member of testmy.com and asking for help in getting 7.5 MILLION from his late fathers estate into your country.

I recieved one this morning at an Australian email address and it has been forwarded to The Australian Federal Police for further investigation.

Part of text " do joint relationship and business with you in your country.I have a substantial capital I honourably Inherited from my late father late Chief ****o Edmond who deal in " and so it goes.

Gezz will these guys ever give up. It was the Australians that were insturmental in cracking the Nigerian Scams not so long ago, wonder how long it will take then to do this one.

E-Mail him back , and act all exited. Tell him you have had a similar situation, and you would like to do anything possible to assist him. In the meantime, so some investigating of your own, and find out where the E-mail originated from. Once you have found an original address, cook up a tiny little potion for him in the means of a flash, or something like an advertisement, find a  5k cave and inject something real nice for him. You should be in his database as a sender so you should be accepted. When he opens the e-mail, he'll have to click on your flash or whatever you have chosen, he'll not want to read it, set the run link to your concoction in the red  "X" button, and it will execute when he tries to close it out .  :evil6:

Uhh, not really. You did the right thing .

Has anyone else recieved an email from a member by the name of Tony Edmond who is claiming to be a member of testmy.com

so in all seriousness...is that testmy.com or testmy.net that he's a member of???...can you quote the email and post it here??...was it an email? or a pm thru our pm system?

I am sure he is not a member of this site. He is just some lazy MF in another country sending out thousands of e-mails hoping that some sucker will bite.

:iamwithstupid: i agree with this post. and i think its testmy.com they are talking about, i've been tehre on accident because i didnt type .net .....its like an advert site i think

I assume this is what brought you to TestMy.net anyways, Welcome, Im sure its safe to say that this email didnt come from TMN and that you should be cautious when giving out any details on the internet.

If you ISP has an option report this email, Though usually the other side is a robot/spambot.

it's called the nigeria connection scam because it started back in the days of snailmail. people would receive letters from supposed heirs to large fortunes of some deposed african leader. they wanted to get the cash out of the country but needed contacts on the other end to create accounts and place money in them to cover the transfer fees. in return they would pay them a percentage of the money thus liberated.

of course the people that did create the accounts and/or sent them money to initiate the transfers never saw that money again or any other money.