Hi everyone I am new

Bastard

welcome Bastard...hope all your questions get you the answers that you need...if not let us know...will be kickin some other bastards butt...hehe...i like your name...hope i get to use it often as i'm speaking to you...cuz you'll be here alot...right??? and you're gonna bring all your little bastard friends with ya...right?

hope you come to love it here like we do...go to the post your mug thread in "off topic" and post your bastardly mug...

Yes, we're all perfectly normal.

Except for this big mammoth we call Shug. He has this sadistic initiation for all new members. I hope you like honey and being canned.

and...see that outfit stank has on...he makes everyone wear one just like it for the first 3 months...stank there has been wearing his for years...oh...not cuz shug made him...he just thinks it's sexy...i do too :)

Yes, we're all perfectly normal.

Except for this big mammoth we call Shug. He has this sadistic initiation for all new members. I hope you like honey and being canned.

You forgot to warn him that he attacks from behind lol.  :2funny:

and...see that outfit stank has on...he makes everyone wear one just like it for the first 3 months...stank there has been wearing his for years...oh...not cuz shug made him...he just thinks it's sexy...i do too :)

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Welcome to the site  Bastard... youll fit right in with a name like that.  :2funny: :2funny: You guys are ass holes.  :evil6::321:

Really Sir,(tommie gorman)

You noticed this thing.

Any way i will also say something about "BASTARD"

Really very different name.

There is very fine people on TMN,

they are very helpful 4 othere.

If you will face any problem so u can post here.

Prince... :smiley: