NAT Settings (Canopy)

castoy

• 3 weeks later...

try this guys...

i think azureus works better than utorrent for us smart bro users... i kinda found a solution for the NAT error thing... what i did was just add a TCP port in my firewall and poof... the NAT error is gone and i can connect to more seeds compared to utorrent...

ok that seems to be doable with a router, guess pretty much changing the NAT on the the canopy wont be of help because one subscriber has already tried and he was booted out from accessing the canopy again, just forget the name though. how many pc's have you got there routed by the way? whats your MTU or the routers? just a question cause i might try to connect one in the other room.  :cheesy:

ok, that sounds cool 3 pcs routed on a single canopy, are all those pc on the same OS? would love to know if some or one of those are  running on xp pro and the other at xp home and the speed details for each OS, oh my that would be nice on my case and ill try much more tweakin' different OS.  :uglystupid2:

But its fast and light.. I also have ares and I use it for dloading music only since it has a built in player.. But I mostly use utorrent especially for software dloads.. :laugh: :laugh:

(actually I have Emule, limewire, ares, utorrent installed and each one has its own uses) :grin: