Need Some Help About A Sentence

aakash

Hello Friends.

There is a little problem i m facing,it is :-

I think it is very different problem in TMN

Last night i was on my friend's house.

On that's time,i received a fone call on my mobile (Don't get bore)

It was my friend.In the fone call i and my friend,both we were talking with my friend on call.

In the end of the call i said that ,"We are getting bore"

Plz friend (TMN) i m correct with my sentence or not?

The main thing is that i am Indian,so Hindi is our language.

So our thinking (I am my friend) is that we are not feeling comfartable very much in English.

It's not problem,the thing is that,my friend is telling me that your English is not very good.

So i m asking this question to all,that:-

You can read my all MSG & reply that there is a mistake in my sentences or not.It is different thing you are understanding me properly.

My question is that in my sentence (means the way of grammer)

I m right or not & also give me the answer of fone call....

Thnx friend....

:smiley:

i agree with shug, and for future reference, you spelled phone wrong, you spelled it as "fone". it is PHone.  :wink2:  for soemone learning a second language you are doing good as far as i can tell...i'm currently trying to learn spanish....

Hmm...yes and no

Phone is how it is in engish...but go to most other countries and they have it only with a f instead of ph

i'm part british (woot me and Roco RULE!!!) ...anyways, i've always seen it with a ph, thats why i posted. so sorry for misinforming  :angel:

Yea no worries lol....I just wanted to throw it in there....they are both right...just depends on where and what language :smiley:

I think what you are trying to say is "We are bored." Meaning you have nothing to do at the moment.

No,you are not understanding me.I wrote it "Don't get bore" only 4 u.

Means don't get bore to read my msg.Becoz my question is very different on TMN.

To all friends.

Don't talk about fone-phone.

My way of talking is grammer's mistake.

In my all sentence,means in my all word.There is a mistake or not.

The sense is that you people are understanding me properly or not?

If in future i will come in foreign.So i m able to talk with other one or not?

Oh Sir,it is very good news for me.

I think it's not a big thing 4 you.

Becoz u all are English people.

Your English and our Hindi is equal.

We are perfect in Hindi like us,you are perfect in English.

You can understand my thinking.

Nice.... :smiley:

To all friends.

Don't talk about fone-phone.

My way of talking is grammer's mistake.

In my all sentence,means in my all word.There is a mistake or not.

The sense is that you people are understanding me properly or not?

If in future i will come in foreign.So i m able to talk with other one or not?

I would not worry but just keep asking questions and trying to understand. Just remember some people will pick up on what you are saying and others will not  :huh: . Some have known English all their lives and still don't understand it when you talk to them.

I think it's not a big thing 4 you.

Becoz u all are English people.

Your English and our Hindi is equal.

We are perfect in Hindi like us,you are perfect in English.

You can understand my thinking.

Nice.... :smiley:

All are not English but many are English speaking, and then it sounds different in areas across the US.

sweet. any tips on learning another language ( IE, spanish). i dropped spanish from my highschool schedule though (NO i was not being lazy), but after 3 years, i learned so little. i learned to count from 0 to 1 million, and the alphabet, and little else. In 3 YEARS! my school is horrible at foreign languages.

Hi Starship, I am not a good teacher of Spanish. I can read write and speak it just not teach it. I have a cousin Warren Hardy who owns a school in Mexico and people from the USA go and immerse themselves in his course. He also sells courses on line. Just know that I am not affiliated with him and do not get a kickback. Go check out his web site at http://warrenhardy.com/. I hope this points you in the right direction.

David

You learn faster if you know a little Spanish then immerse yourself in the culture and hang around people who only speak Spanish. It will come quicker than what you learn in school. Buenos dias Paco como esta usted. Muy bien gracias. Mi casa es tu casa...Etc. 

i'm part british (woot me and Roco RULE!!!) ...anyways, i've always seen it with a ph, thats why i posted. so sorry for misinforming  :angel:

:lol: Hi Starship T.. 1/2 cousin  :lol:. this thread is getting to me , every one claiming to be English ,

just coz they stole my language , for the record you can only be English if you were born from Anglo Saxon stock in the British Isles , by naturalization you can become British but not English ,

BTW starship you may well be1/2 English ,  :lol:

Any one interested in speaking English-English ( it's so good they named it twice  :evil6:)

step#1 , spend hours walking and sitting with a heavy book balanced on your head ,

(good for correct speaking posture )

step #2  , place a candy  on the middle of your tongue , (WARNING, BE VERY CAREFULL NOT TO CHOKE ) normal a small plum is traditionally used in England , hence the saying "Talking with a plum in his mouth" , to describe the accent of an upper class Twit ........person

step #3 never pronounce the letter "R" , and substitute a "W" instead

like Rain becomes Wain , my name Roco becomes Woco , Railroad become Wailroad ,etc

If you can master this lesson , hop over on the next jet , and I can guarantee we will

all take the Piss :2funny:

Regards Roco ...the friendly Anglo-Saxon, Englishman , from Great Britain , in the UK and E.U.

BTW the Telephone is called the dog , = dog and bone = telephone