Last night of one way, best test I've gotten on here

ice

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 6633 Kbps about 6.6 Mbps (tested with 5983 kB)

Download Speed is:: 810 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2007/06/27 - 9:35pm

Bottom Line:: 116X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 1.26 sec

Tested from a 5983 kB file and took 7.39 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Looks Great : 18.21 % faster than the average for host (rcn.com)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-H86DJ7I4M

User Agent:: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.4) Gecko/20070515 Firefox/2.0.0.4 [!]

So tomorrow I should be around 20mb/s, but this is the highest result I've gotten so far.  I'm supposed to be getting 3mb/s but I know a tech and he got me a little more because he empathized with my one way situation.

• 2 months later...

dude i got told off cause my nets too fast  :grin:

Error 671

Sorry, your score of 61299 Kbps is over TestMy.net's max of 60000 Kbps.  It is very doubtful your connection is faster than 60000 Kbps... Please RETEST

Are you running a firewall?  -- Some firewalls may need to be taken down for TestMy.net to work.  After the firewall is taken down your browser may need to be restarted also.

Do you have an internet accelerator or proxy running? -- Some internet accelerators may cause false results when testing at testmy.net.  It's recommended and necessary for you to take down all programs that cache pages.  Note that your connection is the same speed although these programs make your connection appear faster because they precached pages for you.  Pages that have been precached (in other words fetched for you in advance)  are counter productive when you're trying to benchmark what your real line speed is.

Are you accessing the page incorrectly? -- Clicking the back button repeatedly in your browser often is the cause of this error, please refrain from using your browsers back button if you get this error often.

If you still have problems please try testing with flat-file testing

dude i got told off cause my nets too fast  :grin:

Error 671

Sorry, your score of 61299 Kbps is over testmy.net's max of 60000 Kbps.  It is very doubtful your connection is faster than 60000 Kbps... Please RETEST

Are you running a firewall?  -- Some firewalls may need to be taken down for testmy.net to work.  After the firewall is taken down your browser may need to be restarted also.

Do you have an internet accelerator or proxy running? -- Some internet accelerators may cause false results when testing at testmy.net.  It's recommended and necessary for you to take down all programs that cache pages.  Note that your connection is the same speed although these programs make your connection appear faster because they precached pages for you.  Pages that have been precached (in other words fetched for you in advance)  are counter productive when you're trying to benchmark what your real line speed is.

Are you accessing the page incorrectly? -- Clicking the back button repeatedly in your browser often is the cause of this error, please refrain from using your browsers back button if you get this error often.

If you still have problems please try testing with flat-file testing

nice cache test :haha:

I'd say this might be my best....

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 31384 Kbps about 31.4 Mbps (tested with 12160 kB)

Download Speed is:: 3831 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/09/02 - 3:39am

Bottom Line:: 547X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 0.27 sec

Tested from a 12160 kB file and took 3.174 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 397.29 % faster than the average for host (cox.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-MZIKQNF6C

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.0.04506) [!]