I am new

sathi

:grin2: I was born to be disapointed I guess , first it was Tatrina from Russia , then Rubica from Yugoslavia , now sathi  from India

:sad:, now I end up talking to Aggr 3 and Mudmance,  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

How you doing guys ?  :evil6:

haha, the trick here Roco sir, is to start an alias, and have a chat w/ yo sef  :haha:

I guess sometimes talkin to your friends is like talkin to your self eh Roco?  :wink:

:2funny: many a true word is spoken in jest  :wink:

but just think of the loss of the post count , I am only 5,500 behind Tommie  :lol:

I should catch him by the time I am 97 y ,

* lol,  I get your drift , start a topic and talk to myself for a year or so*. Hmmm  :smile2:

Holly mackerel , are you saying Tdawnaz and Water might be Shugs and Tommie using an Alias ?  :shock:

:2funny: many a true word is spoken in jest  :wink:

but just think of the loss of the post count , I am only 5,500 behind Tommie  :lol:

I should catch him by the time I am 97 y ,

* lol,  I get your drift , start a topic and talk to myself for a year or so*. Hmmm  :smile2:

Holly mackerel , are you saying Tdawnaz and Water might be Shugs and Tommie using an Alias ?  :shock:

Good idea, we should all make female aliases that way it will attract more members to TMN. where theres females, there will be 2x the males.

Good idea, we should all make female aliases that way it will attract more members to TMN. where theres females, there will be 2x the males.

:shocked: Ryan , the thought never crossed my mind ,  :lol:, but as it is your idea you go first ,  :evil6:, ( just watch out for those P.M.'s

:lol: Bro you got the drop on me,

RYAN 

Usage: Irish, English

Pronounced: RIE-an   

From an Irish surname which was derived from

Well, take a look at my name:

LOU 

Usage: English

Pronounced: LOO  [key]

Short form of LOUISE or LOUIS

NORMAN 

Pronounced: NOR-man  [key]

From an old Germanic nickname meaning "northman", referring to a Viking. The Normans were Vikings who settled on the coast of France, in the region that became known as Normandy. They conquered England in the 11th century.

:grin: :grin: :grin:I am a VIKING!!! :twisted: :twisted:

U can find some very good friends like SAMEY. :grin2:

:smiley:

Well .....it would seem to me that after checking the profiles......that we're talking to ourselfs again....whoo hoot... [nerdly]

:iamwithstupid: that's what i was gonna say too...i'm gonna write to aakash (the ring leader-prince  :haha: )...getting real sick of this

they're all actually from the same call center (broadband call center  :shocked: )

Well, take a look at my name:

LOU 

Pronounced: LOO  [key]

Short form of LOUISE or LOUIS

NORMAN 

Pronounced: NOR-man  [key]

From an old Germanic nickname meaning "northman", referring to a Viking. The Normans were Vikings who settled on the coast of France, in the region that became known as Normandy. They conquered England in the 11th century.

:grin: :grin: :grin:I am a VIKING!!! :twisted: :twisted:

and where r u guys getting these profile descriptions??

:smiley:

:iamwithstupid: that's what i was gonna say too...i'm gonna write to aakash (the ring leader-prince  :haha: )...getting real sick of this

they're all actually from the same call center (broadband call center  :shocked: )

and where r u guys getting these profile descriptions??

:evil2: go girl , I am blocking Pm 's as well ,

but at least it made a fun thread , the first name thing ? well I use http://www.behindthename.com/

just a bit of harmless fun , as the  first  name is given by chance , unlike the surname ,

I guess my mum was a fan of Roy Rogers  :lol:

My Surname is Celtic from Eire , my first name is  Scotish ,

but my traceable lineage is Anglo-saxon -norman , or as my deputy Prime Minister said "Mongrel " I prefere "metisse "( for the  Spanish speaking guys ) :lol::icon_thumright: