Geek squad or your next door neighbor...

disturbed

I didn't know what else to name this topic, but yeah.....

***Assuming that you are not a computer techie and that you prefer someone else fixing your problem, who do you go to ? who do you call ?....geek squad ? frys electronics ? your next door neighbor ?

for me, if i didnt know much about computers i would still choose an individual rather than a big corporation.  I believe that you get more attention that way and since they don't necessarily do 100's of repairs a day, they wanna do the best job they can so if something goes wrong, you can come eventually call them again. 

What about YOU!?

I would be more inclined to ask a neighbor than head off to the local bestbuy and ask the geeksquad for help.  However, with all of the free support out on the internet I always do a quick search to find what I am looking for.

If I have a question that is more or less in depth, I come here, if I am passing by the local small fix it shot, I'll go in and hava a chat w/ them. As far as the hardware goes, to me , I see that just as difficult as cleaning myself after a bowel movement. You kinda get used to it , right?

Im just not a fan. I am pretty sure they got burned for useing somethign simular to hirens. Really, its your computer and there is TONS of free information and help to fix it. Save yourself some cash and learn to fix it yourself.

If I have a question that is more or less in depth, I come here, if I am passing by the local small fix it shot, I'll go in and hava a chat w/ them. As far as the hardware goes, to me , I see that just as difficult as cleaning myself after a bowel movement. You kinda get used to it , right?

So guys , what are you saying ? if the shit hits the fan ,  :lol:

BTW, TMN is the place for me , after a loooong google search ,

So guys , what are you saying ? if the shit hits the fan ,  :lol:

BTW, TMN is the place for me , after a loooong google search ,

Well first I would have to offer the fan a wet wipe , and apologize for pooping on him or her , if I had one, then then call the constipated bean eater for advice, after that , you guy's lol

Water and Tdawn the same? Damn , funny you said that, I was thinkin the same thing myself . If this is tru, then Aggr3 and Tommie are one in the same ..............Hmmmmmmmm

Lets go gettem  guy's................................

Water and Tdawn the same? Damn , funny you said that, I was thinkin the same thing myself . If this is tru, then Aggr3 and Tommie are one in the same ..............Hmmmmmmmm

huh??? what's this mean??

huh??? what's this mean??

Mudmanc cross threaded his thread he posted in.  :2funny:

He was still thinking from a different one.  :wink:

Yep sure did  :evil6: Thats prolly because I normally have the threads I am following open in tabs, and the goose goosed me last night  :buck2:

I knew I should not have drank that damn Grey Goose like that. lol

I would have liked to see the look on your face Tdawn , when you were tryin to put that one together  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

It's sposta go in the "  i am new  "  thread , It woulda been kinda funny, in the right thread dammit lol

Mudmanc cross threaded his thread he posted in.  :2funny:

He was still thinking from a different one.  :wink:

Yep sure did  :evil6: Thats prolly because I normally have the threads I am following open in tabs, and the goose goosed me last night  :buck2:

I knew I should not have drank that damn Grey Goose like that. lol

I would have liked to see the look on your face Tdawn , when you were tryin to put that one together  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

It's sposta go in the "  i am new  "  thread , It woulda been kinda funny, in the right thread dammit lol

yeh well i did figure it out...and NO tdawnaz, water, aggr3 and shug are not one in the same...poor water...i'm like 20yrs older than her and aggr3...well he has appendages that i don't have and as for shug...hmmmm don't know how u thought we could all be shug...he's my shugarbabie...

and roco i'm shocked that u of all entertained such thoughts  :sad:...after the torrid affair we've been having with only the ocean between us...now i hear u been thinking i'm really a man...kinky!!

:smitten: i wish i had water's voice...ever hear her on the air...gimme a call and u tell me...

all sounds so exotic...and wow way too complicated...is it possible...could my friends in here be my other friends in here??...well i'm just me...like my myspace says...just me

and roco i'm shocked that u of all entertained such thoughts  :sad:...after the torrid affair we've been having with only the ocean between us...now i hear u been thinking i'm really a man...kinky!!

all sounds so exotic...and wow way too complicated...is it possible...could my friends in here be my other friends in here??...well i'm just me...like my myspace says...just me

:smile2: Oh Tdawnaz honey  :smitten:  that I should have doubted  you  :cry2: to make amends I will give myself a  ritual Brit flogging , as soon as I have found my high heel boots  :evil2:,

or to keep this on topic (nice one mudmance ) for the flogging I would never use the geek squad they charge too much , maybe my neighbour Sharon * now that is an interesting thought*  :lol:

anyway you cant beat personal service  :evil6: (so I have been told  :oops: )