What happend to???

Guest helloimtim

Guest helloimtim

No I am not trying to get things going. Is reverend or preacher?? Still around? I cant rember if it was reverend or preacher? I know there were some issues sometime back. I chose to stay out of it and avoid it til things calmed down. For the life of me I will never understand how text on a screen can get people so excited. That is a general remark. Just seen it every place. Simple text on a screen and WOW  :shock:. Just my oppinion. I thought rev or preach was ok?? So is he still around?

No I am not trying to get things going. Is reverend or preacher?? Still around? I cant rember if it was reverend or preacher? I know there were some issues sometime back. I chose to stay out of it and avoid it til things calmed down. For the life of me I will never understand how text on a screen can get people so excited. That is a general remark. Just seen it every place. Simple text on a screen and WOW  :shock:. Just my oppinion. I thought rev or preach was ok?? So is he still around?

why do you ask if hes still here?  You know there been some issues here, i thought everyone had left this behind now, but i was wrong.......

If you need to ask him something why dont you just simply PM him or send him a email?

thread is closed

VanBuren