Have a Happy and Safe 4th July

justinlay

i gotta ditto that...have fun keep it safe...don't drink and drive...and also...

NO RANDOM FIREARM SHOOTING...shannon's law...and the law of gravity...what goes up must come down

[move] HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA [/move]

cheers2.gifcake.gifchampagne.gif

happy%20birthday4.gif

:occasion14:occasion13.gif/happy_bday.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':bday:' />:' />  :D

hey hope nobody minds but i merged these two topics and left the msg titles as they were...mthe msg is the same...have a very happy and safe 4th...HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL...be safe...

hey everyone...clear ur cache and reload this page to see the "america the beautiful" theme...

i hope tomorrow everyone tells what they did for the 4th and posts up some pics...

tdawn, i always use the america theme  :smile2:

hope today was good for everyone. i know it was a blast for me today, i even had the experience of being a firefighter with a garden hose. thats all i'm saying....  :-P  stupid bush got in teh way of my strobes...if those stupid bushes and shrubs weren't so darn flammable.... :haha: