HAPPY BIRTHDAY TMN JULY BABIES...

tdawnaz

ill be 20 on the 23rd of this month

Damn you! You are 3 days older than I am. And yay for the 18 drinking age in Quebec.  :grin: :grin:

I actually never was refused in a bar/club because I didn't drink too much before I was 18.

For you guy's 21st bday, I suggest you do what I did at 18: You wait until 23:30 the day before your birthday and you go to a place where you know for sure that you will get your card asked. When they refuse you you just wait it out and come in under their noses right after.  :smiley:

ah that "legal" word really doesn't do much for me,i already do it  :haha: :haha:

actually that's good...as long as ur doing it in the comfort of ur own home...by the time u get to 21 the novelty of drinking will be out of ur system and u won't abuse it

Damn you! You are 3 days older than I am. And yay for the 18 drinking age in Quebec.  :grin: :grin:

I actually never was refused in a bar/club because I didn't drink too much before I was 18.

For you guy's 21st bday, I suggest you do what I did at 18: You wait until 23:30 the day before your birthday and you go to a place where you know for sure that you will get your card asked. When they refuse you you just wait it out and come in under their noses right after.  :smiley:

would have liked to seen the look on his face... :haha:

here in america most places that serve food let u in but u can't buy alcohol...we also have something called power hour...it the first hour of the day of ur birthday and u go to a bar and ur friends hook ya up really good and of course they take care of u, cuz ur gonna need it...some bars actually have "special things" they do for u if they know that it's ur power hour...hats songs special drinks etc...

actually that's good...as long as ur doing it in the comfort of ur own home...by the time u get to 21 the novelty of drinking will be out of ur system and u won't abuse it

I was never big on drinking anyway, so i don't have to worry about anything.

Its like the lottery to me, I can think of better things to piss my money away on.  :evil6:

would have liked to seen the look on his face... :haha:

Actually, the funniest part was that my friend and I have the same birthday so we went together, but the guy thought that our cards were fake because they had the same date on them. He didn't understand the concept that it is because we had the same date on them that we were there together.

Actually, the funniest part was that my friend and I have the same birthday so we went together, but the guy thought that our cards were fake because they had the same date on them. He didn't understand the concept that it is because we had the same date on them that we were there together.

so what happened???...did he let u two in??...where's quebec?...ima look on the frapper...did u put urself on the tmn frapper?

edit...DUH!!!...it just clicked...it's canada...i was thinking "french something...where is it?"...then i posted and it clicked :)

so what happened???...did he let u two in??...where's quebec?...ima look on the frapper...did u put urself on the tmn frapper?

edit...DUH!!!...it just clicked...it's canada...i was thinking "french something...where is it?"...then i posted and it clicked :)

Yeah, that's where the national igloo in which we hold our version of congress was built  :wink:

I know that feel, I have a friend that is 1 day older than I am and I just can't stand it  :grin:

Lol :haha:

Wow....I never knew 1 day made that big a difference :haha: :haha:

But I can imagine if my friend was 1 day before me...he would be getting all the attention...and then the one after is like the leftover