sound

World of Warcraft

Is world of warcraft fun is it worth the $15 a month Ive been thinking of getting it

but I dont want to get to addicted to it.

Is it easy to learn I usually dont play these types of games but I did get untold legends the warriors code for the psp

is it anything like that cause I actually kinda liked that game but didnt like playing it on that small of a screen.

wow is evil...evil...evil...u'll get lost in the underworld...very addictive...i know people that have ended up speaking of their character as if it's a real person...they don't eat...they don't sleep...they don't socialize outside the game...and it sucks u in slowly...huge sores on ur face...totally desensitizes u to the pain of others...big black circles around ur eyes...sunken hollow empty eyes...ur empty...the real world doesn't matter anymore, only the virtual world which u now believe is real...

sounds silly but watch the south park episode on wow...it's so true...that episode truly shows what happens to people on wow...a virtual world where everything is possible and u r immortal...even if u die u can come back...

these people i know r highly intelligent people and they thought they'd never get sucked in so far...some of them now support each other to stay clear of this addiction to this game...

people actually ebay their most powerful characters...sheese

so unless u want to lose all connection with family and friends only to exist in the virtual world of the undead...stay clear of wow...

sst...huny...pack it up and take it back to the store...don't open it...it's evil...pandora's box...seriously...

sst...huny...pack it up and take it back to the store...don't open it...it's evil...pandora's box...seriously...

i have guild wars installed and it is awesome, though i only play for like 2 hours a month  :2funny:

and i also have a free 14 day trial to WOW, that has never been opened either  :haha: . with work and stuff i have no need to pay for something i won't play....or will end up playing too much.  :smile2:

Wow is one of those games you can only play high or drunk, I find it boring and unsatisfying while playing sober, feels like work then.

If you are a square and follow the rules/laws of your life then you will probably end up like what tdawnaz was describing.

Yeah i play alot of wow on Whisperwind and Skywall realm.I'd say it's worth the money.I just buy gamecards at my local store and play when i get out of class almost everyday haha.

I tried private servers but they have lots of bugs in them.If anyone knows of a good one let me know  :wink2:

Warning it's an addicting game!  :wink:

It's addicting! It took my months to let it wear off.  And when I attempt to play it again, I always end up playing it the whole day.  Good thing that I don't crave for it anymore and I just don't play it anymore.  I play it when I'm bored though.

Although, there are a lot of free RPG's online, WoW is still one of the best.  Probably in the level with Guild Wars and such.  I don't even think CABAL can compare.  WoW is practically user-friendly among others.

But it's your choice.  It's like selling your soul to the devil.  And the PvP is way unbalanced.  Melees are way too strong in high end PVP arena since their itemization scales way too much.  Casters are left to rot (except maybe warlocks, which might be the only casting class that can at least stand its ground when grouped with a competent healer).  If you're the casting type dude, I suggest you skip this one.  But if you are really interested in everything in it, then go for it.  I assure you, it's very fun.

Paying to play game online is retarded ! You want to play WoW do it on a private server. You get things fast in less time and dont have to pay nothing. Also you will find out that majority of WoW community is filled with Pre-Teens and retards as they are in retail. But all in all I do tend to enjoy watching WoW players destroy their lives to live in an alternate world. But then I see why they would do that then live in the real world !

Oh and Spam Bot = muthu

Paying to play game online is retarded ! You want to play WoW do it on a private server. You get things fast in less time and dont have to pay nothing. Also you will find out that majority of WoW community is filled with Pre-Teens and retards as they are in retail. But all in all I do tend to enjoy watching WoW players destroy their lives to live in an alternate world. But then I see why they would do that then live in the real world !

Oh and Spam Bot = muthu

:haha: :haha: You do realize that without paying customers you would have no games to play.. right? I'm no anti-pirate but cmon now.

:haha: :haha: You do realize that without paying customers you would have no games to play.. right? I'm no anti-pirate but cmon now.

I believe in buy the game I want and playing it online for free, as it has been for the longest for the majority of PC games. It all about content really. WoW has more things then GW. I can see why they have a P2P MMO. But really I don't want to feel forced to play a game online cause it has a monthly fee. If I took time off from playing that game then that's money wasted. Reason I stick to FPS games, buy once online play is free(if MP is worth it). If a game Developer wants to keep getting the money rolling in then they know that they have to keep making more games.

Oh and Spam Bot = muthu

what the hell is that supposed to mean...is that how u welcome a new member...geeze...did i miss something here...probably...doesn't matter...say welcome

Hi, This is just time passing to play that's all, don't go to addict.use PHP is quite nice.....Take care. :smitten:

welcome to the forum...enjoy ur stay :)

what the hell is that supposed to mean...is that how u welcome a new member...geeze...did i miss something here...probably...doesn't matter...say welcome

Well I said that because he/she/it has this illegal site linked in the sig: http://www.wow-gold-price-list.com/

Like all WoW Spam Bots do!

If he/she/it is not a bot then, he/she/it should comment on that then.

I play world of Warcraft; I'm 20 years old.

I work part-time.

I live with my fiance

I go to school full time for Network Administration

I can moderate myself in the times I play, but sometimes I do loose track of time, but i would not consider myself addicted by any matter. anything is addictive beyond a point of excessive use, just most people are afraid to admit it.

WoW is hard to grasp at first, but beomes easier with time as anything.

If you have the spare money to invest do it, but only if your financial status is stable.

I mean with 11 million subscribers, they must be doing something right, plus the people saying they dont like it, either suck at the game, or play the game, and are addicted and dont want to admit it  :grin:

Playing wow in excess if like playing any other console, or pc game alike in excess, no different.

I play a 70 Warlock on Stormreaver.

Good luck.

I've played WoW off and on since it was still in beta ( mid 2004). The addicting part of anything is all in YOUR MIND. If you have an addicting personality, you'll get addicted to anything.  I normally stop playing WoW towards the end of expansion. Of course after I've beat end game pve and gotten to my max level of pvp skills. Everyones PVP skills differ. I normally make Gladiator pretty easy, have gotten Rank 1 a few times over the years. Im in one of the top 50 world guilds through out all of WoW. Over-all WoW is fun, but IMHO, has gotten to the 5 yr old level of skill level needed to play. There's ALWAYS something to do, no matter which aspect of the game you enjoy. If you get bored in something, then move onto a different aspect of the game. Find what is fun for you and you'll find your groove. If you want to see active servers, for pve/pvp check out www.wowprogress.com or guildox.com. They'll also show you ratios for Horde/Alliance. Top guilds, players...etc.

Edited by CA3LE
this is cool... legit linking.