Live Earth

Dark06

Here where I live it is on 2 networks CTV (Canada) and Bravo. Here on Bravo, Roger Waters just finished and on CTV Madonna is on stage.

Now at 10:53PM I see Sting 'S.O.S.' on CTV and on Bravo is ??? singing 'Red Red Wine'

TheHalf

You know, Iv'e had enough old grandad 100 proof to tell you all, I think this shit is reciculous ! Think about all the trucks, and gas , diesel, and all the natural resources they must use , to bring you the , " information " that you feel is needed. Traveling the earth, spewing there gasses, as they use precious natural resources. Think about what they are saying, " save the earth" , bullshit ! all ther breath is doing , is creating more carbon in the air!

They are using more carbon , and fossile fuel to do this thing, than they will ever stop. What a crock !

Enjoy.

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :haha::uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

OMG U Dumb

I Always Give My Stub to PPL Outside So the Can get in for Free

Im surprise MSN already broke the show up into pieces of the songs played took Aol 3 days to do that with Live 8 But Live 8 was better

+1 come on dude

and i dont do it all the time

actually i only done it twice

Usually i just ask the band if its ok if i bring a couple of friends and for the most part they always say yeah or if they get in to the back its ok with us but we wont go out of our way to let them in

I tell the secuarity we are with the band and all is ok

I barerly turn 18 and i can get in to 18+ and 21+ clubs since i was 16

and drink too people c u with the band or u tell them your with the band and u got access to free drinks no ids require

i dont need no stinking badges either

i get in anywhere i want by talking my way in badge or no badge ticket or no ticket wristband or no wristband

But i try to buy as much MERCH as i can i got an impressive collection of suveniers from concerts

sing posters ,cds ,shirts, stickers

flyers demos guitar picks, drumsticks autograph photos

its crazy some i dont even remember at which show i got it at but i love it

:)