HELP ME WITH MY PC UPGRADE

kaiten01

i am thinking of upgrading my PC into a gaming PC specially for online games. here's my current system and i hope that you help me with it.

Intel ® Pentium ® 4 CPU 2.26 GHz

ASUS P4VP-MX motherboard

256 mb of RAM

40gb hard drive ST340014A

Samsung SYNCMASTER 591s/591v

NVIDIA GeForce2 MX/MX 400 64mb

LITE-ON CD/RW SOHR-5238S

Realtek AC'97 Audio for VIA Audio Controller

VIA Rhine II Fast Ethernet Adapter

WINDOWS XP Professional Version 2002 Service Pack 2

Broadband Internet Connection - (SMART BRO 384kbps)

i hope that i would not cost that much, i'm slightly that conscious about the price.

thanks!!  :smiley:  :smiley:  :smiley:

So like WoW?  That computer is not going to be able to do much as far as upgrading goes.. It is about 2 generations behind where we currently are and the parts are just not as available anymore.

Like most people have said.. you can get a decent build going for around $600-$1000 that would be completely custom.  Or you can buy a prebuilt, like Dell or HP, and then customize off of that base.  Either way you are going to have to upgrade your core components if you want to have a "gaming" pc.

So like WoW?  That computer is not going to be able to do much as far as upgrading goes.. It is about 2 generations behind where we currently are and the parts are just not as available anymore.

Like most people have said.. you can get a decent build going for around $600-$1000 that would be completely custom.  Or you can buy a prebuilt, like Dell or HP, and then customize off of that base.  Either way you are going to have to upgrade your core components if you want to have a "gaming" pc.

i think thats how will it goes. any suggestion for products out there that has good quality but with cheaper price? i'd rather build a custom PC. thanks by the way!!

Guest kamil234

Dell is running a killer deal right now on their Inspiron Desktops.. BTW they renamed everything for their home lines Inspiron..

Specs:

Intel