Why everyone should boycott Continental Airlines

water

No, I am also an American consumer and 99% of the American consumers think that they are entitled to some special service.  You know the people the guys that stand in line with their arms crossed the middle aged woman that yells at a 16 year old working in a Wal-mart.  Those are the people i am talking about the customers that truly believe they are special because they spend 5 dollars.

REALLY? I don't stand in line with my arms crossed, I let people that have a small purchase in front of me, then I POLITELY go to the manager and POLITELY ask them to open more lanes or they are going to lose business. Please take your aggressiveness somewhere else. We don't appreciate it here. I bet more of "those people" you are talking about would get a lot of benefit from a kind smile, But, far be it from you to give it, of course, you work for ATT.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smile2: Tdawnaz ,Water , :smitten: are we the only sane 3 here  :lol: , yeah, though  I do worry about myself at times  :lol:,

Water I hope your friend returns someday , I guess her confidence is shaken ,

but with the right friends as I am sure you are she Will return , hey, send her highlights of this thread ,so she can see people really do care ,

I was in that situation many years ago when my national Airline(BA) dumped me at the wrong airport  on my first trip abroad , I was lost, tired and confused ,

Germaine's state airline came to the rescue , flew me to the right place, phoned the

company I was visiting , gave me free hospitality and was concerned about my wellbeing , from that my employer chose Lufthansa as their preferred carrier , 5000 + flights a year in total for the company )

and I never flew BA  :flipa: again , and never will ,

No the issue is about people that think that a business owes them something as a customer.  Customers are not entitled to S#!t besides exactly what they payed for. Everything else is because consumers in the states are ignorant and lazy.

And no I'm not talking about the previous poster in anyway.

And the issue with the ATT customers was the use of customer service for the same issues over and over that were classified by ATT as none issues.

I am in the food service industry and would happily give up 25% of my income to not have to deal with the people that think they are entitled to anything they want. 

And if you are reading this and you think I am crazy for saying that someone doesn't deserve a refund anytime they are not satisfied with there product then don't comment, you are one of the people that I am talking about and that I would rather not even have in my restaurant.   If you think a company that you just spent 2 dollars with buying the cheapest thing on the menu should give two S#!ts about your contentment you are in the group as well.

No, the issue was about a foreigner in the US for the first time and stranded, but far be it from me to point YOU to the real topic since you want to ramble about you're own pet peeves.

You might want to get a room with yourself since you appreciate your own opinion so much.

:smile2: Tdawnaz ,Water , :smitten: are we the only sane 3 here  :lol: , yeah, though  I do worry about myself at times  :lol:,

Water I hope your friend returns someday , I guess her confidence is shaken ,

but with the right friends as I am sure you are she Will return , hey, send her highlights of this thread ,so she can see people really do care ,

I was in that situation many years ago when my national Airline(BA) dumped me at the wrong airport  on my first trip abroad , I was lost, tired and confused ,

Germaine's state airline came to the rescue , flew me to the right place, phoned the

company I was visiting , gave me free hospitality and was concerned about my wellbeing , from that my employer chose Lufthansa as their preferred carrier , 5000 + flights a year in total for the company )

and I never flew BA  :flipa: again , and never will ,

THX Roco, I knew I could count on you to understand. I got stranded once, you don't even want to know where, and it scared the shit out of me. Granted I was younger than she is now, but it shouldn't matter, I shouldn't have to sleep on the street in a doorway surrounded by pimps and hookers. 'Nuff said.

THX Roco, I knew I could count on you to understand. I got stranded once, you don't even want to know where, and it scared the shit out of me. Granted I was younger than she is now, but it shouldn't matter, I shouldn't have to sleep on the street in a doorway surrounded by pimps and hookers. 'Nuff said.

wow thats bad ,it was OK for me being a 6'2 180lb guy , and in  civilized

Europe , but I was worried , and feeling sick  about the situation ,for years after  I need to know exactly where I am going and who I will be meeting , and have all the contact details,  :lol: I guess I should have sued BA ,

now I have reached the age that  :wtf: maybe I could get lucky .....again  :haha:

wow thats bad ,it was OK for me being a 6'2 180lb guy , and in  civilized

Europe , but I was worried , and feeling sick  about the situation ,for years after  I need to know exactly where I am going and who I will be meeting , and have all the contact details, :lol: I guess I should have sued BA ,

now I have reached the age that  :wtf: maybe I could get lucky .....again  :haha:

For me it's not about sue'ing, it's about holding companies accountable for a 2500 dollar plane fare to go where we pay to go and go safely.

Is that too much to expect?

oh, and yes some of the posts in here HAVE pissed me off.

I think it is about respect and concern about folk

that customer could be your sis ,bro, mom , dad aunt , etc.

it's about how would you feel in that dire situation , if you cant relate to that ,

as I said in a previous post "if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen "

find another job , you may make a great rocket scientist but in customer services you are wasting your and our time and good name ,

Ever since I was a kid AT&T was referred to as Assholes Thugs & Thieves.

:2funny: nicely put Coknuck, I cant add to that ,  :lol:

BTW water if you ever get stranded at Thiefrow   heathrow london UK  my phone number is 0208 xxxx. xxxx . xxx (pm for details ) I promise your own bedroom key  :wink2:

LOL Coknuck watch that guy move , smooth or what ? , boing, round 2  :haha:

So here's the thing.  From my interpretation of the story, she did absolutely nothing wrong....she went along with the rules, she fit the standards, she played the part of the normal customer.... But she got f***ed in the end by the big monster, Mr. Corporate Business CEO Who Determines And/Or Approves All Company Policies & Procedures.  We (as the individual/citizen) have become such a minimal unit (less than pawns) that at the end of all things we no longer matter.  If they don't fit within the company's planned-for contingency scenerios, our concerns are simply made to not exist at all.  Why?  No further explanation than that it's bad for business!  Who is responsible for this disaster?