help regarding connection in networking

dmag07

i have a newly installed smartbro in my office. and the connection is fine

but

whenever i put the smartbro connection  to a  router my, 3 pc's connection shows limited or no connectivity  ..what should i do for my 3 pc's to be connected to the internet??

by the way my router is asus rx3041

pls help. :cry:

hello, i would like to suggest to configure your router first. in my case i have speedstream 6520, I configure port #4 as WAN (where I connect the smartbro RJ-45) and the other 3 ports for my computers. (look for your manual how to configure your port #4 as WAN).I guess it is similar with asus rx3041.

the problem is i cnt connect to the gateway of the router also ...diba un ung may sariling address..aun ayaw din makapasok....un nga eh limited or no connection lagi....meron kayang aayusin sa canopy nito.. i mean baka kasi blocked ung sharing pag may router kasi okay naman siya pag direct sa isang pc

I get your point. You should configure your LAN first for the 3 ports first, I'm sure di pa yan nasetup. Isetup mo muna  ang DHCP IP range, example the IP address: 192.168.254.1 to 192.168.254.3 kasi nagconflict yan sa IP address ng smartbro kaya kaya limited connection. IP error

check your start IP address and end IP address, dapat ang smartbro IP address is not between with in the range kasi magconflict yan.  example your smartbro IP is 192.168.254.235  <------ your range must be from 192.168.254.1 to 192.168.254.234 , why? dapat ang range hindi kasali ang IP address ng smartbro para di magconflict sa DHCP IP address na magenerate nag router.

una po, get your manual ng router, look for how to setup the router as DHCP server, then assign a range of IP address, start IP address = 192.168.254.1 and End IP address = 192.168.254.3 , that's it. 

Then setup your port #1 as WAN, get your manual, look for WAN setup, there is  wizard there. Then Tapos!!!

ok wait....kailangan ba nakakabit ung router sa pc pag papasaok ka sa gui?

kasi pag nakakabit sa router page cannot be displayed or cannot find server kasi nga limited ung connection..

tapos kung direct na walng router or itong isang pc lang aun timeout naman