do you think??

dmag07

do you think smartbro technicians can disable something in the canopy so that the connection of yours cant be use with a router, because what happened to me was my connection is good whenever its directly connected to only one pc in that case i can surf the net...the problem is when connect the smartbro connection to a router my 3 pc's shows limited or no connectivity...ive done the repair button a lot of times but its no use...do you think the problem lies on the router or technicians disabled something on the canopy .....

the reason im suspecting the technicians doing something is because when i called them they said that they can configure it 500 php per pc.. so thats 1500php for the 3 pcs...that  is the reason..

so guys do you think there is something to chang in canopy setting the have done or is it the router? (asus rx3031)