pellet gun review...help :)

disturbed

im about to make a purchase to either walther cps or gamo pt-80 pellet gun..i am currently leaning towards the pt-80 but I like the co2 and pellet loading mechanism on the cps .... on the other hand pt-80 has excellent reviews and quality, but dont get me wrong, both guns are great....

has anyone had any experience with either of the 2 ? ...perhaps try and narrow my choice down ? heh

what is the firing mechanism of the other one?

Is it just a spring?

forget pellet. get yourself a nice .22 rifle. the ammo is dirt cheap and it's great for plinking and also a good varmint gun.

Forget .22 get your self a nice little .357

they are both c02 powered.....

...i already have a very nice air rifle that I bought some time ago...its a talon ss .22 caliber

like this : http://www.airgundepot.com/airforce-talon-afu1023a.html

....but with a different ( Simmons aetec 2.8-10X44 ) scope

....i just want a very decent, not too expensive, pellet gun

Not a .22 air rifle. A real .22 rifle with live ammo, Such as a Ruger 10/22

Not a .22 air rifle. A real .22 rifle with live ammo, Such as a Ruger 10/22

petty much what i wanted to post. not too noisy, no kick, doesn't need too heavy a backstop, and will still kill bothersome rodents if need be. the .357 comment is kinda misplaced i think. that's some pretty heavy artillery, requires a hefty range setup and the ammo is muc more expensive than your basic .22 LR

imnsho a nice bolt action .22 rifle is a great gun to teach kids basic shooting and safety skills on.