Crazy Movie

lorne

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/653662.html

Woman Collapses During Showing of "The Passion Of The Christ"

A woman collapsed in an East Wichita theatre this morning, during a showing of "The Passion Of The Christ". Peggy Law apparently suffered a heart attack. She was pronounced dead a short time later at a Wichita medical center.

Peggy Law, also known to some by her married name Peggy Scott is a respected figure in the local broadcasting community. The tragedy has hit some here at KAKE especially hard. She was a former employee.

People viewing the movie at the Warren Theatre East say Law collapsed during the portion of the movie where the crucifixion of Christ was shown.

A few off-duty doctors and nurses who were in the audience tried to revive her. But when she was taken away in the ambulance, authorities say Law still had no pulse.

The movie has been criticized for it's graphic portrayal of Jesus' death. Religious leaders around the country and here in Wichita say people need to be prepared for the graphic brutality.

Whether Law's death and the timing in the film are related, we will never know, but religious and medical officials stress this film is not for the faint-hearted.

Man I hope they don't ban this in Canada before i have a chance to see it. Sounds pretty crazy. Same thing happened when the Exorcist first come out. They banned it from the theatres because a few people had heart attacks while watching it. If anybody watches this movie before me let me know how it is :!: