Hughes Support

Mtnfolk

I switched from the DW4000 in Feb. to the HNS7000. It took awhile for Executive Customer Care and I to work out the bugs. Did speed test, re point dish to IA8 Freq. 1230, new radio, took dish off roof and mounted on pole and brought new Dish. Then re point to Satmax 5 Freq 970. (at my request) Now my average download speed is 1 to 1.5 meg. Signal strength 79. .

Hughes Executive Customer Care are the nicest and most knowledgeable people I have had the pleasure talking to. Hughes does care about our problems, but it is just getting our concerns to the right people state side. The cost to me was very little compared to the cost, time and effort spent by Hughes.

Private,

I have to agree with you. I never really had any bad experiences dealing with support other then the length of time especially being on cell only. At times the first tier could help and if not I had to educate them that they couldn't by letting them continue their script. Patience and communication seems to be the key and remembering they can't see what you see. :smiley:

People need to remember that what they have on their end they need to educate themselves about to use properly. Buy a new coffee maker and they don't stop by to show you. :shocked: