Just for Shugs !

Roco

btw roco...i don't remember which topic this is from...but

i have no clue how the star system works...seems to have no rhyme or reason...i'll have to ask ca3le how it works...maybe it's alphabetical...hahaha...but i think soon u'll have just 1 brass star...er something...i dunno...

if i could...u know i'd give u a million stars...but we'd run outta room... :)

:sad:  Duh, I wasn't born yesterday, (unfortunatly ) your telling me my 7 gold stars maybe  be swapped for 1 brass star  :undecided:  what happens to the old ones , do they get recycled ?

Oh ho guys , I just figured it out,  those nice shiny stars you got, could be second hand used ones  :shock:, I guess thats Shugs saving  them TMN $$ again ,

:cry2: I only ever got one star at school , (and that was for saving the teachers budgie from a cat )  all the other kids had about a zillion on the star board  :evil2:,

Tdawnaz thanks for million star thoughts ,  :notworthy: but if it ain't raining, I can layback on the hill at night and I see all the stars I could wish for ,  :cool2:

lol I stayed on topic , Cats and Shug

lol I stayed on topic , Cats and Shug

Well don't let that happen again.  :knuppel2:

It works like CA3Le gives out jobs. So join as a news reporter and get 2 gold stars. Otherwise it is supposed to be special honor wise. (my little Goldie) So he has to decide you are special or something like that. (And of course you have to kiss a little ass for mod and really kiss booty for vice mod.)  :wink:

Ooooops, did I say that?  :-P

:lol: 3 hours of sun today kinda unsettles me , doubt if it will hapen again for a while , It's now RAINING again  :evil2:

:lol: too much ass kissing for me , think I will stay as a very "umble scribe from Blighty ",

Special honour ? , Madge the 2nd , has a special one lined up for me anyway ,

I heard on the grape vine she has said she would like to crown me  :knuppel2: