YouTube

TheHalf

I've done some research on the ability to download videos from 'YouTube' but I cannot seem to decide on which tool to use. Currently I am thinking of the VideoDownloader Firefox Extension, any suggestions err anyone using a toolsoftware with no problems please chime in...and thankx in advance.

TheHalf

• 2 months later...

uh u guys have resurrected a topic started by someone what's been banned for awhile now...did ya'll notice that he's a little girl now?...ain't he cute??hehehe...

but it's actually really cool cuz u never know who might need this info...u have my blessing...post away...  :angel:

Guest ExtremeFusion

why do u ask??...do u know someone that needs to be unbanned?

No...I don't know someone.

Just so i know how long i'll have to wait or what to do if ever I got banned!?

Hahaha, lol  :2funny:

Don't worry I'm an  :angel:, but :evil: sometimes ..

well like everyone said there r many levels of "non-access" from a short suspension that could last only a few days as a "slap on the hand" to a full ip ban with no hope of ever accessing that account again...almost always there a note that would be seen at the login screen that would tell u how long ur gonna be "out"...

but if ur a good boy u have nothing to worry about...always...always there is a vote...to ban or not...so it's never an action taken by one person in haste...a member may be suspended during the review process...then either restored of banned after the vote...and only VA's or CA3LE can actually do the ban

nuff on this...don't worry...just read the forum rules and follow them and all will be fine :)

...back on topic please

"DHCP Release and Renew" in your router settings if you have a dynamic IP address.  Change the MAC address if it has banned your computer but others in the household still work.

Problem with this is if you act like an asshole you will get banned again under your new ip and username. We can usually tell who you are and ban your new name quickly as well. So unless you have NO life and tons of time on your hand to reregister over and over this is not such a great option.

What in the heck is all of the ban talk? We have banned SOOO few real members (not bots or spammers) its not even funny. ....OHHHhhh yea I banned a whole bunch of people on accident. :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: Dont worry guys it takes ALOT to get a perma ban here, and you will almost always at least get a warning first. If you ignore warnings or argue with mods you might get a week ban or 3 days. Depends. If your just a flat out asshole... well your gonna get banned from here sooner or later anyway.  :evil6: :evil6: Yea you guys know who Im talking about... no no not him... Dammit.. YES.. you know who I  mean. :evil: