20 Steps to Make SmartBro Faster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

help po, kc nung inaxes ko ung canopy ko. dinisable ko ung "803 link ba un?? bsta ung sa bababa ng -100 half duplex., 10 halfmode.... ung mga gnun, tas nwalan nko connection, wla n tlga, pno ko maibabalik un?? nasa comp shp nlng ako, hel pls

in case you do not know @ mapuamj, what you're doing is forum shopping.  :cheesy:

help po, kc nung inaxes ko ung canopy ko. dinisable ko ung "803 link ba un?? bsta ung sa bababa ng -100 half duplex., 10 halfmode.... ung mga gnun, tas nwalan nko connection, wla n tlga, pno ko maibabalik un?? nasa comp shp nlng ako, hel pls

follow the instructions men there are many ways to expand ur speed dont disable ur 803 link no body say that u have to disable that, try to enable it again or set it up to it original settings

dont invent such things that u r not sure or u r not familiarize on it setting

otherwize u wil suffer

hi coolbuster2007 im here again... i just want you to show the download speed that i tested here in our shop with PLDT DSL as ISP here is the download speed :

769 Kbps or 0.8 Mbps (94 kB/s)

Your connection is: 769 Kbps or 0.8 Mbps

You downloaded at: 94 kB/s

You are running: 13 times faster than 56K and can download 1 megabyte in 10.89 second(s)

Member Ident:Username:saiji123 CompID:11216433178

Test Time:: 2007/08/15 - 10:40pm

Test Browser and OS info: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)

Test ID: IF4W58GMT (if this is a screenshot go to testmy.net to see if this is fake)

Diagnosis ^info^: Awesome! 20% + : 24.43 % faster than the average for host (pldt.net)

This was tested from a 748 kB file and took 7.969 seconds to complete

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Download Connection is:: 769 Kbps about 0.8 Mbps (tested with 748 kB)

Download Speed is:: 94 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net/ (Main)

Test Time:: 2007/08/15 - 10:40pm

Bottom Line:: 13X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 10.89 sec

Tested from a 748 kB file and took 7.969 seconds to complete

Download Diagnosis:: Awesome! 20% + : 24.43 % faster than the average for host (pldt.net)

D-Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-IF4W58GMT

User Agent:: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1) [!]

share2-IF4W58GMT

just curious. so you have pldt mydsl in your shop while its smart bro at home. how's that? can't decide which is which?

you can do better with pldt mydsl. i conducted a tweak test in a computer shop last week. i used TCP Optimizer for the test.

before tweaking the speed scored 200+ kbps. i downloaded and installed TCP Optimizer, set the slider at 3000 kbps and take a look, here's the score:

share2-ZBYWOE1M4

guys, when i disabled the 802.3 link on my canopy my internet connection stopS!!!!wah, and icalled for service, so that they can configure whats d problem, huh, mabilis nmn cla dumating, a day after my call, they replaced our sm canopy, and they removed the white box, and the cable was directed to the llancard, they didnt use the white box anymore?? why they didnt use that anymore???????

guys, when i disabled the 802.3 link on my canopy my internet connection stopS!!!!wah, and icalled for service, so that they can configure whats d problem, huh, mabilis nmn cla dumating, a day after my call, they replaced our sm canopy, and they removed the white box, and the cable was directed to the llancard, they didnt use the white box anymore?? why they didnt use that anymore???????

When they installed my canopy they didnt installe the whitebox.. They said it will be used if i plan to change the location of my computer. they said it will be used as an "extension cord" if my computer is faraway from the cable wire.

Hope this clears it up...  :smiley:

the device you are referring to is a junction box w/c is mounted in case the black meridian wire does not suffice. once mounted, they will provide a white extension Cat 5 wire to be able to reach your lan card.

wah.............

my connection is down, 75 Kbps............. i tweaked it up, yet got the same score, help me coolbuster

ok. now, let's go back to the basics:

1. did you change the canopy settings? how?

2. did you tweak using cablenut or tcp optimizer?

2. post your location, distance from smart cellsite

3. tell us your operating system and the softwares you use with regards to:

a) anti-virus, anti-spyware/malware/adware

B) firewall

c) browser

d) any other software installed which might have affected your speed.

post your answers to those questions. i'll try to help. hope others will too.