20 Steps to Make SmartBro Faster

router i dont have firewall ihave but i olready added my uTorrent to the xception and  the port of it (here comes the interesting part) is there anyone who change their dynamic ip add to static??  :cheesy:

you have exempted uTorrent in the firewall. if its turned off, delete uTorrent from the list.

did you check the NAT or firewall settings in your router? did you portforward already?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo mah man! wasup?i just like to ask something with regards to the canopy setup.its like this i had a diffrent laptop b4 wen they set my connection and i can access it.now im using a much newer laptop and it wont log me to the canopy setup.is there something u can advice on how to be able to log back in again using my new

laptop..thanx bro and gud am to u. :cool2:

:idiot2:

share2-5CXTHW0G9&dual=yes&q2=S85BVWGU1

yo mah man! wasup?i just like to ask something with regards to the canopy setup.its like this i had a diffrent laptop b4 wen they set my connection and i can access it.now im using a much newer laptop and it wont log me to the canopy setup.is there something u can advice on how to be able to log back in again using my new

laptop..thanx bro and gud am to u. :cool2:

:idiot2:

share2-5CXTHW0G9&dual=yes&q2=S85BVWGU1

good morning likewise.

These are the most possible causes of your predicament.

1. your canopy sm is probably blocked.

2. you can't access the canopy if you're using a proxy.

3. your canopy was remotely accessed by smartbro tech/operator and changed the canopy IP address.

i hope there are others who can give their insights too.

is it possible to make a petition paper and have the subscribers in your area sign it to get the attention of SmartBro?

it is,if i know where the others live. i think i've mentioned before that im he only smartbro subscriber here in my area. i think the others live a couple of kilometers away.