20 Steps to Make SmartBro Faster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE:

Hang on guys...

Just a couple of days more, i will post here & in my blog the steps to tweak cFosSpeed trial version to improve internet speed stability.

ok.. hmmm..

i installed cfosspeed a long time ago but i think it only made my

speed low.. so i uninstalled it..

Hello guys...I can see that we are all having the same problem with smarbroken,but thanks with these tweak guides that really help most of smartbro users even me...B4 i'm having an inet speed ranginbg from 80-120 kbps, and that really sucks which is very far from the advertised speed...But thanks to this guide i was able to improve my inet speed...BTW i'm using cablenut together with gourames settings and open DNS...Wish smartbro will be upgraded really soon here in Bulacan area....TY

@ coolbuster2007....

Well,actually,we forum browsers/smartbro users should thankyou guyz for helping other smartbro users with the problem we all have encountered...Although tweaking can vary from one another it's good to have guides like this...Well, I'm a big fan of online gaming and to enjoy the game you should have a good inet speed connection,although we smartbro users experience speed fluctuations,it's far better having an inet speed connection which is above from the advertised speeds...Well keep doing this guyz....

@ coolbuster2007....

Well,actually,we forum browsers/smartbro users should thankyou guyz for helping other smartbro users with the problem we all have encountered...Although tweaking can vary from one another it's good to have guides like this...Well, I'm a big fan of online gaming and to enjoy the game you should have a good inet speed connection,although we smartbro users experience speed fluctuations,it's far better having an inet speed connection which is above from the advertised speeds...Well keep doing this guyz....

no problem. as long as there forum readers who need our help. we're gonna be there for them and that includes you  :smiley:

[glow=red,2,300]hi pips..[/glow]need some help..

can i ask what is :cablenuts ?

coolbuster ?

tweaking ?

@ryme

welcome to the forum.

i am coolbuster, a member of the TMN community just like you.

cablenut is a free software, a tool that can optimize your internet speed. have some more reading of the threads on smartbro and you will learn the advantages of using cablenut.

tweaking is the process of improving the performance of an application or the quality of its output. There can be two ways of accomplishing this: manually (that is, to adjust its performance) or using another piece of software specialized for that purpose (such as cablenut).