• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

real speed shows... did the test again, the results are the ff:

(direct connection and auto-detect)

100+ Kbps

(with proxies)

300+ Kbps.

oh well, vey inconsistent... When would i get a stable 400+ or even a 350+ speed? I feel that im not getting what im paying for...

remember that smartbro is wifi, which is the main reason for fluctuating speeds.(it is also their main alibi for crappy connection)

you're not making me envious, are you? :shocked:

(hindi ka naman nang-iinggit nyan?)

He He He! Well before I was so desperate having a 220-250kbps, After following the 20 steps My world changed!  :2funny: And i owe it to yah guys for helping us fellow smartBro users to keep up the pace! Well I guess I was very lucky to find the 2 right settings for me along with your other insights on the tweaking stuff, updating things and most importantly CLEANING! He He He!  :smiley:

Guyz can you please explain to me the meaning of factor/scale of 4 or 8 when tweaking?though im using gourame's css setting,i'm not really satisfied with my speed stability eventhough it can be a base station problem...But i think,somehow tweaking can play a big role on speed stability just like @Sira's post on her 2 cablenut settings she used and eventhough it's not peak time she always get a very impressive connection of 500-600 kbps...May i know @Sira ur location and distance to the base station....Ty