20 Steps to Make SmartBro Faster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF is your problem coolbuster??? IF you wanna be an expert on something  consider the opinions and findings from others and weigh things out. Don't be narrow minded. I personally test the things you post and I found it ineffective.

I don't care how will you react on this, for as long as I shared my findings to others so that they won't  waste their time on something that is bogus.

Why would you take it so personal? Hmmmm maybe cause you believe in yourself that everything you post are true? think again!!!

Question:

After tweaking, how's your download speed in torrent and browsing? Maybe you can get a super fast speed in testing your bandwidth but how about the real performance? If it's okay, then good..  :wink2:

On the average with DAP, I can reach a speed of 55 kbps. :grin: I don't use torrent. Streaming video superb :2funny:

WTF is your problem coolbuster??? IF you wanna be an expert on something  consider the opinions and findings from others and weigh things out. Don't be narrow minded. I personally test the things you post and I found it ineffective.

I don't care how will you react on this, for as long as I shared my findings to others so that they won't  waste their time on something that is bogus.

Why would you take it so personal? Hmmmm maybe cause you believe in yourself that everything you post are true? think again!!!

lols  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: First of all i am not an expert, its TMN who gave me that title. and I don't have any problem, do you?  :shocked: you did not succeed in your tests coz you were close minded, you believed on something else  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

how can you call something as bogus when it is being used by others except you and a few?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

i am not taking anything personal, who are you by the way?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: are you the one feeding me?  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

and look who's got too many errors on posts? which doesn't help!  just derailing and messing up topics :2funny: :2funny:

damage has been done. its a close book  :buck2:

Question:

After tweaking, how's your download speed in torrent and browsing? Maybe you can get a super fast speed in testing your bandwidth but how about the real performance? If it's okay, then good..  :wink2:

downloading = 40kB/s up to a maximum of 180kB/s

torrent = 40kB/s up to a maximum of 80+Kbps

http://www.testmy.net/t-20485.15

so far so good.  :smiley:

i don't see how smart bro and speed issue should raise brows amongst fellow tweaker's. in some point not all tweaks will be beneficial cuz we don't exactly run on the same machine specs, software and bundles that goes with along with it. some might actually work and some might not.

i have personally set up a sole machine that runs on a  20 step setup and it works fine, and at the same time with another that runs on my own personal customization.

tweaking should be fun in any case, coolbuster and jun101ph has contributed much already in my own personal view.  :wink: