20 Steps to Make SmartBro Faster

@ SiraComputer  :smitten: you're an angel :angel:  :smitten:

Ha Ha Ha ..........  :knuppel2:

as an advice to the other guy you might as well post your own guide rather than making negative feedbacks that would confuse new members and visitors!

and expect i'll try your guide too! [rest assure if it doesnt work i wont complain]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't blame the guy if the 20 steps doesnt work for you, you could always go up the roof if you want to!  :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

My research (sorry kung kulang  :cheesy:)

Null Hypothesis: The 20 steps to make SmartBro Faster is not effective.

Alternative Hypothesis: The 20 steps to make SmartBro Faster is effective.

Testing the hypothesis: (did a speed test and recorded it. applied the 20 steps and did another speed test. the speed tests were compared and came up with the conclusion)

conclusion:

if the 20 steps worked, then good for you. if not, fine. try another tweaks that will benefit you.

thats all. do i need to say more?

My research (sorry kung kulang  :cheesy:)

Null Hypothesis: The 20 steps to make SmartBro Faster is not effective.

Alternative Hypothesis: The 20 steps to make SmartBro Faster is effective.

Testing the hypothesis: (did a speed test and recorded it. applied the 20 steps and did another speed test. the speed tests were compared and came up with the conclusion)

conclusion:

if the 20 steps worked, then good for you. if not, fine. try another tweaks that will benefit you.

thats all. do i need to say more?

in addition: you can't get the right settings for cablenut right away, as for me i tried finding it [with the help of PATIENCE] for about 3 days and booting up my PC 40+ times! for others they got it with only trying once!

also 1 setting isnt enough you could have multiple working settings regarding peak/off peak hours, rainy days etc..

OK, for some results will actually be better with it. I know on satelite it was faster for me.  :smile2:

Many times I tried to tweak with TCP optimizer and waited a few days but havent got any luck with it.. You just set it to optimal settings right? But i noticed my upload speed went down and no change in the download speed..

I really tried to like TCP Optimizer but I think it hates me... :haha:

Yeah, it depends on many things I guess. But it is always an alternative. Most actually get better with cablenut. Was just throwing an option in there.  :wink2:

Yup, actually I ran the TCP optimizer first and adjusted some settings by cablenut.. So Im running two tweaking programs right now... Well, that setup kinda works for me...  :smiley:

i'm locking this topic...

the constant derailment and bickering has made this 70 pages long...nonsense posts in a guide make it impossible for it to help anyone...

coolbuster please post ur guide...in a new topic...let me know when it's done...be sure to include all the links to any other tweaks that help u guys...cablenut and that TCP optimizer thing that tommie posted and any other suggestions...soon as it is done let me know send me the link and i will lock it...

jun101...please...u can do the same thing...and i will lock urs as a guide also

sorry but this topic just a bitch session...and sadly it was started to help...now it can't possibly help anyone...

nuff said...topic locked